Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Netra T1 105 problem
Operating Systems Solaris Netra T1 105 problem Post 70787 by solaris8in on Wednesday 4th of May 2005 07:08:29 AM
Old 05-04-2005
Netra T1 105 problem

Hey All

Thanks in Advance.

Iam facing a problem with Netra T1 105 Ram issuse.I have 1 gb ram in the server but when it boots up in ok prompt or in banner it shows 768 mb Ram , if i put 512 mb Ram it show 368 mb Ram but this all ram if i connect in anthore netra server its shows 1 gb and 512 respective. can any one help me out where is the problem & how to sort out is it mother board problem.

Regards

Solaris

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

Netra V440 & Netra 1290 keyswitch

Hello, I wrote a script which monitor the keyswitch state repeatedly each 10 minutes. I'm extracting the keyswitch status by using prtdiag. The script works fine for Netra v440 , but I found that prtdiag under Netra 1290 don't give keyswitch status. unlike Netra 440 server , I found that... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Alalush
2 Replies

2. Solaris

Netra Remote Dial-in Problem

Looking for ideas on why I can't dial into our new Avaya CMS server (Sun Netra 210 - Sol 9) - remotely thru our ASA - site admin software. Running R3-V13 Avaya CMS software - just did a fresh install of the CMS software - install went perfect. The Sun supplied DB9 connector is installed... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: drewmich
1 Replies

3. Solaris

Netra T2000 /var/adm/messages problem

Hi, I have a netra t2000 running solaris 10. It is fully patched with the latest patch cluster and also patch 118833-36 and 126897-02. The SC sys_event level is set to 3. I am running a test to show hardware log status, e.g simulating a power supply failure.Hence I unplug one of te... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: ulemsee
3 Replies

4. Solaris

new sparc netra 500mhz problem

hey guys i'm in university and i bought my self a sun ultra SPARC netra 500mhz machine with the usb ports a vga gfc and cdrom drive now i have a problem (bought it off ebay) i trying to install a fresh solaris 10 server op onto it but it looks like it previously had linix installed and... (38 Replies)
Discussion started by: garethmob
38 Replies
x_dialtest(6)							  Games and Demos						     x_dialtest(6)

NAME
x_dialtest - Xview demonstration and test program for SunDials SYNOPSIS
/usr/demo/DIALBOX/x_dialtest DESCRIPTION
x_dialtest is an Xview application that displays a window with eight dials, corresponding to the dials on the SunDials dialbox. To deter- mine if the dialbox has been set up correctly, turn a dial on the dialbox. If the dialbox is functional and correctly interfaced, turning a dial by hand will make the corresponding dial in the window turn a similar amount. The dials do not have any notion of absolute angular position. It is changes in current angular position that are sent to the host applica- tion. Thus there is no notion of resetting the position of the dials on the dialbox hardware. The Diagnostic button on the panel is a demo mode of the x_dialtest program. The pointer of each of the dials in the window is rotated one full circle and then disappears in turn. When all eight dials have been rotated, the display dial pointers are reset to their previous rotational positions. The only diagnostic done on the dialbox is a firmware self check. If this self check passes, then "OK." is sent to the standard output of the demo program. The Ram Dump button on the panel arranges to place some firmware data into the file ram_dump.dat in the current directory. It is intended for factory diagnostics use and is not publicly documented further. ATTRIBUTES
See attributes(5) for descriptions of the following attributes: +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ | ATTRIBUTE TYPE | ATTRIBUTE VALUE | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Architecture |SPARC | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ SEE ALSO
bdconfig(1M), attributes(5), x_buttontest(6), bd(7M), streamio(7I) SunOS 5.10 1 Jan 1997 x_dialtest(6)