Sponsored Content
Top Forums Programming Solaris 9 Custom Library Error Post 70772 by _Michael_ on Wednesday 4th of May 2005 02:24:44 AM
Old 05-04-2005
I have managed to find the problem.

I needed to link libiostream and libCrun

using

-liostream -lCrun

Thankyou for your help which lead to this solution

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

swat library error on Solaris 9

Hi, I had define swat in /etc/services, in /etc/inet/inetd.conf. When I start swat http://localhost:901 I receive the follow message: ld.so.1: swat: fatal: libiconv.so.2: open failed: No such file or directory Then I restart the system and the same message is comming. The swat is only... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: MuellerUrs
2 Replies

2. UNIX and Linux Applications

Custom error page when tomcat authentication fails

Hi people, i have this problem trying to get a custom error page when client authentication fails: I had configured successfully my tomcat with client authentication using certificates, and now I would like to redirect the user to a custom error page when authentication fails, but I always get a... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: sebagra
0 Replies

3. Solaris

Custom Spinning Your own Open solaris

I was wondering, If it is at all possible to spin my own custom opensolrais boot disc? The reason i ask is becausrwe i am running Open Solaris on a AMD 64 bit based system and neet flash and MPeg support right out of the box. A prompt answer Is much appreciated. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: FloridaBSD
1 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Creating Custom man Page in Solaris

Hello experts, I'm creating a custom man page. I have two unix boxes - one Hp & the other Solaris On HP, I simply moved the .Z file to /usr/man/man7.Z/ and after that "man myPage" worked. I then tried to do the same on Solaris. First thing is the relevant directory seemed to be... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: sridhar_423
1 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Hitting with custom port in CLOSE_WAIT state for long time in solaris 10

Hi, Occasionally I am getting the port state in CLOSE_WAIT for long time in the solaris server. I am not sure is it application problem or not. Because we are using port 9009 for Tomcat process in our web application, some time when I start the application, the port 9009 is in CLOSE_WAIT... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: mgmk.84
0 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Eclipse Error: The custom VM you have chosen is not a valid executable.

Hello there I am having the following problem: I installed Eclipse on my computer and when I went to Applications->Programmng->Eclipse it says: The custom VM you have chosen is not a valid executable. I am pretty new to Ubuntu ( 1 week ) so after I first googled this problem: I did the... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: li_bi
0 Replies

7. Solaris

Solaris 11 - custom publisher IPS

Hi all, we are starting to build some basic infrastructure for using solaris 11. I have built an IPS of solaris packages from the DVD images. what I want to do next is create a repository of custom packages. so in that case I want a publisher of "my-company-name" and not solaris. can... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: robsonde
1 Replies

8. Web Development

Apache/2.2.15 custom error log

Hello, I've updated my apache access log to include the x-forward-for IP instead of my client(loadbalancer) ip. However, i can't seem to find a way to do the same for the error logs. Can someone please assist. Thank you. -K (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: kmaq7621
0 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

awk to supress error message with custom text

After a bash function is run the below file is produced: out_name.txt tab-delimeted Input Errors and warnings AccNo Genesymbol Variant Reference Sequence Start Descr. Coding DNA Descr. Protein Descr. GeneSymbol Coding DNA Descr. GeneSymbol Protein Descr. Genomic... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: cmccabe
3 Replies
cgels.f(3)							      LAPACK								cgels.f(3)

NAME
cgels.f - SYNOPSIS
Functions/Subroutines subroutine cgels (TRANS, M, N, NRHS, A, LDA, B, LDB, WORK, LWORK, INFO) CGELS solves overdetermined or underdetermined systems for GE matrices Function/Subroutine Documentation subroutine cgels (characterTRANS, integerM, integerN, integerNRHS, complex, dimension( lda, * )A, integerLDA, complex, dimension( ldb, * )B, integerLDB, complex, dimension( * )WORK, integerLWORK, integerINFO) CGELS solves overdetermined or underdetermined systems for GE matrices Purpose: CGELS solves overdetermined or underdetermined complex linear systems involving an M-by-N matrix A, or its conjugate-transpose, using a QR or LQ factorization of A. It is assumed that A has full rank. The following options are provided: 1. If TRANS = 'N' and m >= n: find the least squares solution of an overdetermined system, i.e., solve the least squares problem minimize || B - A*X ||. 2. If TRANS = 'N' and m < n: find the minimum norm solution of an underdetermined system A * X = B. 3. If TRANS = 'C' and m >= n: find the minimum norm solution of an undetermined system A**H * X = B. 4. If TRANS = 'C' and m < n: find the least squares solution of an overdetermined system, i.e., solve the least squares problem minimize || B - A**H * X ||. Several right hand side vectors b and solution vectors x can be handled in a single call; they are stored as the columns of the M-by-NRHS right hand side matrix B and the N-by-NRHS solution matrix X. Parameters: TRANS TRANS is CHARACTER*1 = 'N': the linear system involves A; = 'C': the linear system involves A**H. M M is INTEGER The number of rows of the matrix A. M >= 0. N N is INTEGER The number of columns of the matrix A. N >= 0. NRHS NRHS is INTEGER The number of right hand sides, i.e., the number of columns of the matrices B and X. NRHS >= 0. A A is COMPLEX array, dimension (LDA,N) On entry, the M-by-N matrix A. if M >= N, A is overwritten by details of its QR factorization as returned by CGEQRF; if M < N, A is overwritten by details of its LQ factorization as returned by CGELQF. LDA LDA is INTEGER The leading dimension of the array A. LDA >= max(1,M). B B is COMPLEX array, dimension (LDB,NRHS) On entry, the matrix B of right hand side vectors, stored columnwise; B is M-by-NRHS if TRANS = 'N', or N-by-NRHS if TRANS = 'C'. On exit, if INFO = 0, B is overwritten by the solution vectors, stored columnwise: if TRANS = 'N' and m >= n, rows 1 to n of B contain the least squares solution vectors; the residual sum of squares for the solution in each column is given by the sum of squares of the modulus of elements N+1 to M in that column; if TRANS = 'N' and m < n, rows 1 to N of B contain the minimum norm solution vectors; if TRANS = 'C' and m >= n, rows 1 to M of B contain the minimum norm solution vectors; if TRANS = 'C' and m < n, rows 1 to M of B contain the least squares solution vectors; the residual sum of squares for the solution in each column is given by the sum of squares of the modulus of elements M+1 to N in that column. LDB LDB is INTEGER The leading dimension of the array B. LDB >= MAX(1,M,N). WORK WORK is COMPLEX array, dimension (MAX(1,LWORK)) On exit, if INFO = 0, WORK(1) returns the optimal LWORK. LWORK LWORK is INTEGER The dimension of the array WORK. LWORK >= max( 1, MN + max( MN, NRHS ) ). For optimal performance, LWORK >= max( 1, MN + max( MN, NRHS )*NB ). where MN = min(M,N) and NB is the optimum block size. If LWORK = -1, then a workspace query is assumed; the routine only calculates the optimal size of the WORK array, returns this value as the first entry of the WORK array, and no error message related to LWORK is issued by XERBLA. INFO INFO is INTEGER = 0: successful exit < 0: if INFO = -i, the i-th argument had an illegal value > 0: if INFO = i, the i-th diagonal element of the triangular factor of A is zero, so that A does not have full rank; the least squares solution could not be computed. Author: Univ. of Tennessee Univ. of California Berkeley Univ. of Colorado Denver NAG Ltd. Date: November 2011 Definition at line 182 of file cgels.f. Author Generated automatically by Doxygen for LAPACK from the source code. Version 3.4.1 Sun May 26 2013 cgels.f(3)