Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: List of all PERL scripts.
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers List of all PERL scripts. Post 70616 by jolok on Monday 2nd of May 2005 01:46:55 PM
Old 05-02-2005
# find / -name "*.pl"

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

executing perl scripts

Does anybody experiencing this same problem? I am using IRIX64 ver 6.5 at work. I wrote some Perl scripts and to execute it. First I try to put the Perl script at: /$HOME/bin/perlscript then I set the correct executable 755 right to the file I make sure the PATH to the executable... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: vtran4270
2 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Replace Perl Module name in all Perl scripts

I want to replace a Perl module name in all my Perl Scripts in the cgi-bin directory. How is it possible? I have the following statement in my scripts use myUtil; I want to change it to use myUtil777; Regards, Rahul (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: rahulrathod
2 Replies

3. Solaris

Error with perl scripts...

hi on Solaris....m getting following error while running a perl script...any suggestions.... install_driver(Oracle) failed: Can't load '/usr/local/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.5/sun4-solaris/auto/DBD/Oracle/Oracle.so' for module DBD::Oracle: ld.so.1: perl: fatal: /home/oracle/lib32/libclntsh.so.9.0:... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Amardeep
1 Replies

4. Programming

Perl CGI Scripts

I need to create a webserver to run Perl CGI Scripts. Anyone have any ideas or good links? Yes I know there are lovely programs out there, but I need to build one in C. Thanks! (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: cb.mark
1 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

perl vs shell scripts

can everything that can be done by perl be done elegantly using shell scripts and utilities like awk and sed? or is ir handy to know perl thanks (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: JamesByars
7 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

[PERL] Running unix commands within Perl Scripts

I understand that in order to run basic unix commands I would normally type at the prompt, I would have to use the following format system(ls -l); or exec(ls -l); But when I actually try to use the command, the script fails to compile and keeps telling me there is an error with this line. ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: userix
1 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

GUI selection for perl scripts

Hi, I need to develop a GUI for Perl scripts which needs frequent user interactions(like getting the inputs from the user at various stages). Can anyone suggest a language to develop a GUI which is simple to use and which can be implemented within a short time frame? Thanks, Vishwa (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: vishwa787
1 Replies

8. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Problems with Alt Gr in Perl scripts

Hey I am new to programming in general but am trying to work in Perl. The thing is that almost every time I write a script (I use nedit) I get problems with Alt Gr. E.g. In stead of } I get <gs> or in stead of \ nothing happens. Sometimes it's really bad and when I want a new line then... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Banni
1 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

List All the Scripts

Hi there. I need to list all the sh extension files, from a particular user, that exists on a computer. How can I do it? Thanks for reading. (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: daniel.gbaena
6 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Running scripts from a list

I am writing a bash script to run test some scripts. The names scripts of the scripts to tests are stored in an array. scptArr='chcksfrd.bash' scptArr='compute-misfit.bash' scptArr='compute-travel-times.bash' scptArr='create-data-tinv.bash' scptArr='create-docs.bash' ... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: kristinu
3 Replies
Graph::UnionFind(3pm)					User Contributed Perl Documentation				     Graph::UnionFind(3pm)

NAME
Graph::UnionFind - union-find data structures SYNOPSIS
use Graph::UnionFind; my $uf = Graph::UnionFind->new; # Add the vertices to the data structure. $uf->add($u); $uf->add($v); # Join the partitions of the vertices. $uf->union( $u, $v ); # Find the partitions the vertices belong to # in the union-find data structure. If they # are equal, they are in the same partition. # If the vertex has not been seen, # undef is returned. my $pu = $uf->find( $u ); my $pv = $uf->find( $v ); $uf->same($u, $v) # Equal to $pu eq $pv. # Has the union-find seen this vertex? $uf->has( $v ) DESCRIPTION
Union-find is a special data structure that can be used to track the partitioning of a set into subsets (a problem known also as disjoint sets). Graph::UnionFind() is used for Graph::connected_components(), Graph::connected_component(), and Graph::same_connected_components() if you specify a true "union_find" parameter when you create an undirected graph. Note that union-find is one way: you cannot (easily) 'ununion' vertices once you have 'unioned' them. This means that if you delete edges from a "union_find" graph, you will get wrong results from the Graph::connected_components(), Graph::connected_component(), and Graph::same_connected_components(). API add $uf->add($v) Add the vertex v to the union-find. union $uf->union($u, $v) Add the edge u-v to the union-find. Also implicitly adds the vertices. has $uf->has($v) Return true if the vertex v has been added to the union-find, false otherwise. find $uf->find($v) Return the union-find partition the vertex v belongs to, or "undef" if it has not been added. new $uf = Graph::UnionFind->new() The constructor. same $uf->same($u, $v) Return true of the vertices belong to the same union-find partition the vertex v belongs to, false otherwise. AUTHOR AND COPYRIGHT
Jarkko Hietaniemi jhi@iki.fi LICENSE
This module is licensed under the same terms as Perl itself. perl v5.10.0 2008-11-27 Graph::UnionFind(3pm)