Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers Installing Ms Sql Server 2000 On Unix Post 70392 by sssow on Thursday 28th of April 2005 11:02:10 AM
Old 04-28-2005
I think MS SQL Server is available for MS windows OS only

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

setting up unix and 2000 server on network

i have a question i want to setup a unix server and 2000 server with an xp client i want to run bind can i still setup a primary dns on the 2000 box or can u use secondary dns on 2000 also i want to setup an exchange server on the 2000 server for email between the windows machines? basically i... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: rmuhammad
2 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Adding a Unix Server to a Windows 2000 Network

Hi everyone Firstly I apologise for my total lack of knowledge about UNIX. Its unfortunately something I have never had any exposure to (Until Now). I administer a smallish Windows 2000 network with all the usual bits and pieces that involves, and have been given the task of joining a Unix... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: maestro
3 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Unix in Network 2000 Server

Hi, is it possible to see our Unix server, with logged-on users(for that specifiek unix-network domain) in my network environment, on my xp pc (i however, log on at our 2000 server)? We have a windows2000 server and both are connected in our LAN. Do i need to make a trust relationship or do i have... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: devuyst
0 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

SFTP from UNIX (AIX) to Windows 2000 server

Hi all, I have to sftp a file (put) from AIX server to Windows 2000 server. The question is Windows 200 server that i am using doesnt have any SFTP server , if so i know we need to install one. The question here is for writing a sftp script that as to run everyday as part of cron job we... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: reddymails
0 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

MS SQL Server on UNIX

Hi GURUs, I have following queries: 1) If its possible to configure Microsoft SQL Server database on a UNIX machine, if yes, can any body pls point me to the guide to acheive the same. 2) I know Oracle runs perfectly on UNIX based machines, can any body point me to the guide to achieve the... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: patras
6 Replies

6. Programming

SQL for table with column (varchar2 2000) and line break in it

Hi, I need a sql statement for a table, which simply stores a text. It has a column ID, key1, key2, ..., text, date etc. The text can be entered using a line break (return) in an oracle form. ID key1 key2 text date 1 K1 ... (16 Replies)
Discussion started by: spidermike
16 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Unix with sql Server 2005

Hello All I am getting a problem.What i want to do is to connect unix(korn shell) and sql server 2005. But it is not happening. The task is to schedule a job using crown or something else that connect with sql server 2005 and run the query and save the result in a text file. (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: parthmittal2007
5 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Error in installing mysql on unix server

Hi , I am trying to install mysql but getting below error $# mysql ERROR 2002 (HY000): Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/lib/mysql/mysql.sock' (2) can anyone provide me this file 'mysql.sock' Thanks (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: aish11
6 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Unix and SQL server

Hi All, I am accessing Unix through putty (i.e. unix is installed on other server and i am accessing it remotely through putty). I am having SQL Server 2008 installed on my computer. Now i want to access sql server via. unix. Could some one please help me in this!!! Thanks (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: preetpalkapoor
2 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Invoking sql server from UNIX

I would like to invoke a procedure in SQL server which will return some results of a select query from UNIX script. I would like to invoke this procedure and load the data into a flat file in UNIX. Can you please help? I am not able to find any sample programs in Internet. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: madhu.sushmitha
1 Replies
SQL::Statement::Term(3pm)				User Contributed Perl Documentation				 SQL::Statement::Term(3pm)

NAME
SQL::Statement::Term - base class for all terms SYNOPSIS
# create a term with an SQL::Statement object as owner my $term = SQL::Statement::Term->new( $owner ); # access the value of that term $term->value( $eval ); DESCRIPTION
SQL::Statement::Term is an abstract base class providing the interface for all terms. INHERITANCE
SQL::Statement::Term METHODS
new Instantiates new term and stores a weak reference to the owner. value Abstract method which will return the value of the term. Must be overridden by derived classes. DESTROY Destroys the term and undefines the weak reference to the owner. NAME
SQL::Statement::ConstantTerm - term for constant values SYNOPSIS
# create a term with an SQL::Statement object as owner my $term = SQL::Statement::ConstantTerm->new( $owner, 'foo' ); # access the value of that term - returns 'foo' $term->value( $eval ); DESCRIPTION
SQL::Statement::ConstantTerm implements a term which will always return the same constant value. INHERITANCE
SQL::Statement::ConstantTerm ISA SQL::Statement::Term METHODS
new Instantiates new term and stores the constant to deliver and a weak reference to the owner. value Returns the specified constant. NAME
SQL::Statement::ColumnValue - term for column values SYNOPSIS
# create a term with an SQL::Statement object as owner my $term = SQL::Statement::ColumnValue->new( $owner, 'id' ); # access the value of that term - returns the value of the column 'id' # of the currently active row in $eval $term->value( $eval ); DESCRIPTION
SQL::Statement::ColumnValue implements a term which will return the specified column of the active row. INHERITANCE
SQL::Statement::ColumnValue ISA SQL::Statement::Term METHODS
new Instantiates new term and stores the column name to deliver and a weak reference to the owner. value Returns the specified column value. AUTHOR AND COPYRIGHT
Copyright (c) 2009,2010 by Jens Rehsack: rehsackATcpan.org All rights reserved. You may distribute this module under the terms of either the GNU General Public License or the Artistic License, as specified in the Perl README file. perl v5.10.1 2011-02-01 SQL::Statement::Term(3pm)