Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers how do I get a Sco V5 user manual Post 7004 by LowOrderBit on Monday 17th of September 2001 02:42:08 PM
Old 09-17-2001
did you try using scoadmin ???

# scoadmin

e0-

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

SCO - User log problem

Hi everyone! It's been a while since I posted here! Here's my question - Every week I check various logs (disk usage, etc), but the problem I'm finding with the user logs, is that they only go back a day, when I use the 'last' command. Is there any way of recording 7 day's worth of user access... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Ypnos
3 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Limit number of user accessing to SCO UNIX System

Hi, In my company, we are using SCO UNIX system and Informix database. Recently, there have been a lot of users accessing to server and sometimes it has made server run very slow. So, I intend to limit number of users of 30 only. Although I have tried to search on the Internet for several days,... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: trinhnguyen
1 Replies

3. SCO

Help adding user login in Unix Sco

We have made numerous requests to our system administrator to add new employees at login screen ( passwords not required ) to no avail. I can login into root but not sure how to proceed from there. We have a 10 yr. old version of SCO Can anyone help? I know very few unix commands okay... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: houseostyle
1 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Exiting a manual

I'm sure it's really easy, but I have searched on Google and on the forums and haven't found anything. For instance, if I open the grep manual (man grep), I can't close it. I've tried ctrl+c, ctrl+x, scrolling to the bottom of the manual. How can I exit the manual without closing the shell? ... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: dennis89
8 Replies

5. SCO

cannot put SCO 5.0.6 in single user mode

hi I have SCO 5.0.6 and if I type Ctrl-D, the system will NOT enter single user mode, it goes into multi-user mode. If I use the init 1 command, I get right back into the cycle ... an I'm at the Ctrl-D prompt again. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: ccc
2 Replies
listusers(1)							   User Commands						      listusers(1)

NAME
listusers - list user login information SYNOPSIS
listusers [-g groups] [-l logins] DESCRIPTION
Executed without any options, this command lists all user logins sorted by login. The output shows the login ID and the account field value from the system's password database as specified by /etc/nsswitch.conf. OPTIONS
The following options are supported: -g groups Lists all user logins belonging to group, sorted by login. Multiple groups can be specified as a comma-separated list. -l logins Lists the user login or logins specified by logins, sorted by login. Multiple logins can be specified as a comma-separated list. ATTRIBUTES
See attributes(5) for descriptions of the following attributes: +-----------------------------------------------------------+ |ATTRIBUTE TYPE ATTRIBUTE VALUE | |Availability SUNWcsu | +-----------------------------------------------------------+ SEE ALSO
nsswitch.conf(4), attributes(5) NOTES
A user login is one that has a UID of 100 or greater. The -l and -g options can be combined. User logins will only be listed once, even if they belong to more than one of the selected groups. SunOS 5.11 18 Mar 1994 listusers(1)