Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: ins mod error on eth0
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers ins mod error on eth0 Post 7001 by PxT on Monday 17th of September 2001 02:07:02 PM
Old 09-17-2001
cat /proc/interrupts

will show you the interrupts currently in use (if you are running Linux, which it sounds like you are).

2 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. AIX

Excessive Page INs

Gurus, What does excessive Page Ins indicate for the memory status on the machine. Or, in another form, Reardless the OS, does excessive Page INs reflects memory shortage ? (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: Negm
6 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Running Built-ins in current shell

Hi, Can any one please describe why I am not able to run any built-in commands in current shell? Thanks. (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: siba.s.nayak
5 Replies
FMVJ18x_CS(4)						     Kernel Interfaces Manual						     FMVJ18x_CS(4)

y.

NAME
fmvj18x_cs - Fujitsu FMV-J18x series device driver SYNOPSIS
insmod fmvj18x_cs.o [pc_debug=n] [fmvj18x_debug=n] [irq_list=i,j,...] DESCRIPTION
fmvj18x_cs is the low-level Card Services driver for the Fujitsu FMV-J18x series PCMCIA ethernet adapter. When this driver is attached to a card, it allocates the next available ethernet device (eth0..eth#). This device name will be reported in the kernel log file, and passed on to cardmgr(8). PARAMETERS
pc_debug=n Selects the PCMCIA debugging level. This parameter is only available if the module is compiled with debugging enabled. A non-zero value enables debugging. fmvj18x_debug=n Selects the network debugging level. The current default is 3; values of up to six increase reporting verbosity. irq_list=i,j,... Specifies the set of interrupts that may be allocated by this driver. AUTHOR
Shingo Fujimoto - Fujitsu Laboratories Ltd. <Shingo@flab.fujitsu.co.jp> THANKS
Yutaka TAMIYA - Fujitsu Laboratories Ltd. Hideaki Yoda - Fujitsu Limited. SEE ALSO
cardmgr(8), pcmcia(5). 1999/02/08 08:02:01 FMVJ18x_CS(4)