Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Determine database used?
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers Determine database used? Post 70005 by RageMonkey on Monday 25th of April 2005 05:21:04 AM
Old 04-25-2005
Never mind. I went through every file and managed to figure out its a database called IQ.

Im now figuring out how to connect to it Smilie

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

How do I determine # of processors ...

I have a console server that runs some form of UNIX/Linux, but I get a bash shell, and I want to determine how many processor (what speed) and them amount of RAM in the system. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: bbrandeb49
2 Replies

2. IP Networking

How to determine the interface?

Given the interfaces on a firewall: eth0 Link encap:Ethernet HWaddr 02:40:67:34:F5:47 inet addr:192.168.0.1 Bcast:192.168.0.255 Mask:255.255.255.0 eth1 Link encap:Ethernet HWaddr 86:23:98:45:35:56 inet addr:123.45.240.69 Bcast:255.255.255.255 ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: kikikaka
2 Replies

3. Programming

Can C determine which OS it's being compiled on?

Hello all! I've searched the archives, google, documentation and I can't seem to find any answer regarding my question. Our code has to be lint free and due to the following lint warning ---> logical expression always true: op "||" <--- we are forced to #include <note.h > (which appears to be... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: quattro20v
3 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Determine BL and RL of a file

A regular ebcdic mainframe tape usually contains header information the 1st three blocks of the tape. The header information tells the computer/user more information about what is on tape. The header info is 240 bytes in length at 80 bytes each header. The 1st block/header is volume name or... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Linux-wannabe
1 Replies

5. Solaris

redirect solaris database from linux database..

hi.. i have a need .. my php runs on my linux redhat box with mysql.. i want my php code to refer another mysql database which is in solaris 10 x86... can u tell me the procedure .. how it can be done through php .. sorry am new to php... is it possible to redirect from linux mysql to... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: senkerth
7 Replies

6. Solaris

Can't create database after Oracle Database installation

I installed Oracle 10 software on Solaris 11 Express, everything was fine execpt I can't create database using dbca.rsp file. I populated file with following options. OPERATION_TYPE = "createDatabase" GDBNAME = "solaris_user.domain.com" SID = "solaris_user" TEMPLATENAME = "General... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: solaris_user
0 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

CRON Job to copy database and replace existing database

I have a reseller account with hostgator, which means i have WHM and Cpanel. I have set up a staging environment for one of my wordpress installations (client website), which is essentially sitting at staging.domain.com (live site is at domain.com). The staging website is a complete copy of the... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: nzrobert
1 Replies

8. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Determine whether OS is 32 bit 0r 64

Hi Team, I need to determine whether my OS is 32 bit or 64 bit. For linux I am running :- bash$ uname -a Linux xxxx 2.6.32-358.el6.x86_64 #1 SMP Tue Jan 29 11:47:41 EST 2013 x86_64 x86_64 x86_64 GNU/LinuxThis tells me that Linux is 64 bit as it is x86_64. For Solaris bash$ uname -a... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Raj999
4 Replies
GENDERS_QUERY(3)						    LIBGENDERS							  GENDERS_QUERY(3)

NAME
genders_query - query genders database for a set of nodes SYNOPSIS
#include <genders.h> int genders_query(genders_t handle, char *nodes[], int len, const char *query); DESCRIPTION
genders_query() queries the genders database for a set of nodes based on the union, intersection, difference, or complement of genders attributes and values. The query for a set of nodes is passed as a string through the query parameter. The set operation union is repre- sented by two pipe symbols ('||'), intersection by two ampersand symbols ('&&'), difference by two minus symbols ('--'), and complement by a tilde ('~'). Set operations are performed left to right. Parentheses may be used to change the order of operations. A list of query examples are listed below. A NULL query retrieves all nodes from the genders database. The nodes from the query are stored in the list pointed to by nodes. len indicates the number of nodes that can be stored in the list. To avoid passing in a list that is not large enough to store all the nodes, genders_getnumnodes(3) should be used to determine the minimum number of elements nodes should be able to store. genders_nodelist_create(3) could be used to create a list that is guaranteed to be large enough to store all of the nodes. EXAMPLES
The following are example queries that can be passed to genders_query(). Determine the set of nodes with the mgmt or login attribute: "mgmt||login" Determine the set of nodes that are not login nodes: "all--login" Determine the set of nodes that both login nodes and ntp servers: "login&&ntpserv" Determine the set of nodes that are not mgmt or login nodes: "~(mgmt||login)" RETURN VALUES
On success, the number of nodes stored in nodes is returned. On error, -1 is returned, and an error code is returned in handle. The error code can be retrieved via genders_errnum(3) , and a description of the error code can be retrieved via genders_strerror(3). Error codes are defined in genders.h. ERRORS
GENDERS_ERR_NULLHANDLE The handle parameter is NULL. The genders handle must be created with genders_handle_create(3). GENDERS_ERR_NOTLOADED genders_load_data(3) has not been called to load genders data. GENDERS_ERR_OVERFLOW The list pointed to by nodes is not large enough to store all the nodes. GENDERS_ERR_PARAMETERS An incorrect parameter has been passed in. GENDERS_ERR_SYNTAX There is a syntax error in the query. GENDERS_ERR_OUTMEM malloc(3) has failed internally, system is out of memory. GENDERS_ERR_NULLPTR A null pointer has been found in the list passed in. GENDERS_ERR_MAGIC handle has an incorrect magic number. handle does not point to a genders handle or handle has been destroyed by genders_han- dle_destroy(3). GENDERS_ERR_INTERNAL An internal system error has occurred. FILES
/usr/include/genders.h SEE ALSO
libgenders(3), genders_handle_create(3), genders_load_data(3), genders_getnumnodes(3), genders_nodelist_create(3), genders_errnum(3), gen- ders_strerror(3) LLNL
June 2004 GENDERS_QUERY(3)