Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: libraries missing in C
Top Forums Programming libraries missing in C Post 69987 by C|[anti-trust] on Sunday 24th of April 2005 09:30:41 AM
Old 04-24-2005
libraries missing in C

some libraries are missing like conio.h and syslib.h
how can i have them installed ?

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Programming

C Libraries??

I can not locate package sys/mkdev.h on HP-UX or Linux. Is it a special package or something? (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: laila63
9 Replies

2. IP Networking

Libraries

How is Libnet and libpcap are useful in sending a packet through DLL layer and sniff network layer? and how sinffers are used to track ip adresses provided Mac adresses? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: netsavy
1 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

libraries

I am slowly ploughing my way through the list of links to on-line tutorials you provided to newbies. I for one am grateful for such a comprehensive list, so first of all thank you for that. What i cannot seem to find, is information on C++ libraries: The two links on libraries in your list... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: pil888
0 Replies

4. HP-UX

Adode reader does not work - libraries are missing - where to get them?

Hi. I use HP-UX 11.23. After installation of adobe reader I've got the following error: /usr/lib/dld.sl: Can't open shared library: /user/unibat/hppahpux/gtk/usr/local/lib/libgdk_pixbuf_xlib-2.0.sl /usr/lib/dld.sl: No such file or directory The first library exists (dld.sl). Where could I... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: netwalker
4 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Find programs that are missing libraries.

I had to whip this up, and it seems useful enough to post here. Say you have been cleaning up your filesystem, and you removed a bunch of libraries, or you shuffled around some library directories, and aren't sure if ld.so.conf is correctly setup. You want to sweep through your file system looking... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: otheus
0 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to use two different libraries?

Hello, I need to use two different libraries like /usr/local/bin/expect and /usr/bin/ksh at the same script. Is it possible? (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: fozay
4 Replies

7. Programming

I want to know some c libraries

I'm a rookie to C and i'm looking for some libraries to learn,something likes the C++ STL or Boost ,does any1 can tell me some of them?Thanks a lot:) Eric (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: homeboy
3 Replies

8. SuSE

How to resolve missing missing dependencies with opensuse 11.3 and 12.3?

Hello, This is a programming question as well as a suse question, so let me know if you think I should post this in programming. I have an application that I compiled under opensuse 12.2 using g77-3.3/g++3.3. The program compiles and runs just fine. I gave the application to a colleague who... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: LMHmedchem
2 Replies

9. Red Hat

Yum - resolving missing dependencies that are not missing

I am trying to install VirtualBox on RHEL 5 but I need the 32 bit version for 32 bit Windows. When I run yum I get the following: sudo yum localinstall /auto/spvtg-it/spvss-migration/Software/VirtualBox-4.3-4.3.2_90405_el6-1.i686.rpm Loaded plugins: fastestmirror Setting up Local Package... (13 Replies)
Discussion started by: gw1500se
13 Replies

10. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

Yum install ClamAV missing libraries

Hello, I'm currently following a tutorial for ClamAV with a lambda function. The tutorial has a shell script with the following: #!/usr/bin/env bash set -e LAMBDA_FILE="lambda.zip" rm -f ${LAMBDA_FILE} mkdir -p clamav echo "-- Downloading AmazonLinux container --" docker pull... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ottorocket18
1 Replies
PERLIVP(1)						 Perl Programmers Reference Guide						PERLIVP(1)

NAME
perlivp - Perl Installation Verification Procedure SYNOPSIS
perlivp [-p] [-v] [-h] DESCRIPTION
The perlivp program is set up at Perl source code build time to test the Perl version it was built under. It can be used after running: make install (or your platform's equivalent procedure) to verify that perl and its libraries have been installed correctly. A correct installation is verified by output that looks like: ok 1 ok 2 etc. OPTIONS
-h help Prints out a brief help message. -p print preface Gives a description of each test prior to performing it. -v verbose Gives more detailed information about each test, after it has been performed. Note that any failed tests ought to print out some extra information whether or not -v is thrown. DIAGNOSTICS
o print "# Perl binary '$perlpath' does not appear executable. "; Likely to occur for a perl binary that was not properly installed. Correct by conducting a proper installation. o print "# Perl version '$]' installed, expected $ivp_VERSION. "; Likely to occur for a perl that was not properly installed. Correct by conducting a proper installation. o print "# Perl @INC directory '$_' does not appear to exist. "; Likely to occur for a perl library tree that was not properly installed. Correct by conducting a proper installation. o print "# Needed module '$_' does not appear to be properly installed. "; One of the two modules that is used by perlivp was not present in the installation. This is a serious error since it adversely affects perlivp's ability to function. You may be able to correct this by performing a proper perl installation. o print "# Required module '$_' does not appear to be properly installed. "; An attempt to "eval "require $module"" failed, even though the list of extensions indicated that it should succeed. Correct by conducting a proper installation. o print "# Unnecessary module 'bLuRfle' appears to be installed. "; This test not coming out ok could indicate that you have in fact installed a bLuRfle.pm module or that the "eval " require "$module_name.pm"; "" test may give misleading results with your installation of perl. If yours is the latter case then please let the author know. o print "# file",+($#missing == 0) ? '' : 's'," missing from installation: "; One or more files turned up missing according to a run of "ExtUtils::Installed -> validate()" over your installation. Correct by conducting a proper installation. For further information on how to conduct a proper installation consult the INSTALL file that comes with the perl source and the README file for your platform. AUTHOR
Peter Prymmer perl v5.18.2 2018-08-17 PERLIVP(1)