Sponsored Content
Special Forums IP Networking any system call in unix to access ip routing table Post 69891 by vinodkumar on Thursday 21st of April 2005 09:51:06 AM
Old 04-21-2005
any system call in unix to access ip routing table

hi

is there any system call by which ip routing table can be accessed.

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Programming

sigwait system call in UNIX signal

Hi Everybody, I have gone through man of sigwait and new to UNIX signals. Could anyone explain me about the following lines mentioned in sigwait man help ? "The selection of a signal in set is independent of the signal mask of the calling thread or LWP. This means a thread or LWP can ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: md7ahuja
1 Replies

2. IP Networking

Ip routing table

hi all, how to access ip routing table throgh program, how should i integrate my rip routing table with the ip routing table :) (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: vinodkumar
0 Replies

3. IP Networking

routing table

hi all... i need to know, where is locate the routing table on sun solaris, how i can saved the configuration.... because when i restart the server, lost the configuration.... thank you... Regards... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: chanfle
3 Replies

4. IP Networking

Routing table

Hi all, I am confusing with routing table, i use linux and iptables. i have 1 internet gateway, and 1 router for VPN. here is my network. eth0=192.168.0.1 eth1=192.168.100.1 192.168.0.0/24 --- eth0(Linux Box)eth1 ---(DSL)---Internet | ... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: blesets
4 Replies

5. Linux

Routing Table

Hello, how to make entries in routing table perminent (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: teenasuresh
1 Replies

6. Programming

Access()System call

Hi, Is it possible to check the Existence/read/write of stdin,stdout,stderr using access() call like for the files we do. Ex: fd=access("./hi.txt",F_OK) Similarly I wanna check stdin/tdout/stderr using access() call I tried using fd=access(stdout,F_OK); But the result is -1. I... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: ramkrix
3 Replies

7. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

UNIX System Call for creating process

Hell Sir, This is chanikya Is there any System call which behaves just like fork but i dont want to return back two times to the calling func. In the following ex iam creating a child process in the called func but the ex prints two times IN MAIN. ex :- calling() { fork(); } ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: chanikya
2 Replies

8. Programming

UNIX system call in COBOL

Hi, The UNIX system call inside the COBOL program is doing the specified command correctly. MOVE W080-UNZIP-FILE-COMMAND TO W080-OUTPUT-COMMAND CALL "SYSTEM" USING W080-OUTPUT-COMMAND RETURNING W080-SYS-CALL-STATUS BUT The problem is, the following keeps on showing on the log file... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: joyAV
2 Replies

9. Solaris

System call to get the routing table

I want to implement a feature in my project where I want to attach the virtual IP on the interface present at the top in Routing table. I know the command to print the routing table, its "netstat -r". But I need a system call, so that I don't have to go for parsing . Can someone please provide any... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: amitanshu.verma
1 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Execution problems to call the DB table through UNIX

Hi All, I am beginner to the Unix scripting, i am writing a script to call the DB through Unix script. I have to read the files from the given path and in each file the first column i have to pick up and delete the row in the table based on that column. #!/bin/sh set -x # Check to see if... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: spidy
8 Replies
NRBROADCAST(5)						     Linux Programmer's Manual						    NRBROADCAST(5)

NAME
nrbroadcast - NET/ROM routing broadcast configuration file. DESCRIPTION
Nrbroadcast is an ASCII file that contains information about each of the physical AX.25 ports that are to have NET/ROM routing broadcasts transmitted from them. Each line has the following format, each field being delimited by white space: port minobs defqual worstqual verbose The field descriptions are: port the port name of the AX.25 port to broadcast on. minobs this is the minimum obsolescence count of a routing table entry to be broadcast on this port. defqual this is the default quality of an incoming routing broadcast from an unknown neighbour. worstqual this is the worst quality node received from a routing broadcast that will be added to our routing table. verbose whether the routes to all of my nodes in my routing table, or just the nodes resident on my machine are to be broad- cast. FILES
/etc/ax25/nrbroadcast /etc/ax25/axports SEE ALSO
call(1), netrom(4), axports(5), netromd(8), nrparms(8). Linux 2 August 1996 NRBROADCAST(5)