Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: UW imap and MacOSXS 1.2
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers UW imap and MacOSXS 1.2 Post 6828 by LivinFree on Thursday 13th of September 2001 05:48:02 AM
Old 09-13-2001
Just at a glance, I would guess that the Makefile is not written to fully support OSX. Maybe check with the distributer of the program for help?

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

IMAP on Redhat?

Does Redhat 9 come with an IMAP server? If so, how do I set it up? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Spetnik
1 Replies

2. Linux

pop3 and imap problem

Hi all I have a Redhat 8 box running sendmail-8.12.8-9.80. I use both imap and pop3 for clients to donwlaod mails. imap is used by some application related stuff. The users use opp3 to download their mails. The problem started a yesterday when 1 user complained that he was not able to... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: skotapal
2 Replies

3. BSD

Courier-IMAP 4.1

I will be using postfix and courier-imap version 4.1. I never configured courier-imap. What configurations files do I have to configure and how do I start courier-imap. There isn't a authdaemonrc file in the courier-imap directorry. The files that are listed are imapd imap-ssl.dist... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: rbizzell
0 Replies

4. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Courier-IMAP 4.1

I am running Freebsd 6.1, Postfix 2.2, and Courier-IMAP 4.1 I can telnet to port 143 I can't connect to IMAP server using microsoft outlook or any client. The authdaemon is running and working correctly I did netstat -an | grep -i list and it shows port 143 bound to the localhost 127.0.0.1. I can... (1 Reply)
1 Replies

5. Ubuntu

Courier-IMAP

I am running Unbuntu Server. I have installed postfix and courie-imap. I cant seem to be able to login using imap. Login failed. I can telnet using imap. I have a valid user. Authdaemonrc is running using authpam which is the default. I am running atmail webclient. What else do I need to check? (0 Replies)
0 Replies

6. Ubuntu

Courier-IMap

I am running postfix, courier-imap and Atmail Webmail client. I can telnet to port 143 I can send mail from the command line using the mail command to the user. When I try to login through webmail using the atmail client nothing happens. I check the the maillog and it shows the localhost address... (0 Replies)
0 Replies

7. Linux

uw-imap

Hi guys. Is uw-imap maintained? according to their ftp site last version is imap-2007e. is it good to use uw-imap instead of dovecot or other imap daemons? which one do you suggest? I really have problem with dovecot. it's configuration is complex(at least for me). I don't prefer much... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: majid.merkava
3 Replies
CONFIG.GUESS(1) 						   User Commands						   CONFIG.GUESS(1)

NAME
config.guess - guess the build system triplet SYNOPSIS
config.guess [OPTION] DESCRIPTION
The GNU build system distinguishes three types of machines, the `build' machine on which the compilers are run, the `host' machine on which the package being built will run, and, exclusively when you build a compiler, assembler etc., the `target' machine, for which the compiler being built will produce code. This script will guess the type of the `build' machine. Output the configuration name of the system `config.guess' is run on. Operation modes: -h, --help print this help, then exit -t, --time-stamp print date of last modification, then exit -v, --version print version number, then exit ENVIRONMENT VARIABLES
config.guess might need to compile and run C code, hence it needs a compiler for the `build' machine: use the environment variable `CC_FOR_BUILD' to specify the compiler for the build machine. If `CC_FOR_BUILD' is not specified, `CC' will be used. Be sure to specify `CC_FOR_BUILD' is `CC' is a cross-compiler to the `host' machine. CC_FOR_BUILD a native C compiler, defaults to `cc' CC a native C compiler, the previous variable is preferred REPORTING BUGS
Report bugs and patches to <config-patches@gnu.org>. Originally written by Per Bothner. Copyright (C) 1992, 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001 Free Software Foundation, Inc. This is free software; see the source for copying conditions. There is NO warranty; not even for MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICU- LAR PURPOSE. SEE ALSO
autoconf(1), automake(1), autoreconf(1), autoupdate(1), autoheader(1), autoscan(1), config.guess(1), config.sub(1), ifnames(1), libtool(1). config.guess (2005-09-19) September 2005 CONFIG.GUESS(1)