Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Limewire in linux
Operating Systems Linux Red Hat Limewire in linux Post 68136 by naik_mit on Thursday 31st of March 2005 10:52:05 AM
Old 03-31-2005
Java Limewire in linux

hi frnds

I want to install Limewire into my redhat enterprise linux .
And also want to remove the intalled limewire which is not working.
pls kindly guide me for the problem.
Mit

3 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

LimeWire

A while back when I was running Mandrake I attempted to install LimeWire and had no success in getting it running. Now that I am in RedHat8 I attempted it again. I have it installed properly, I think. But when I attempt to start it I get this: Exception in thread "main"... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: djtrippin
4 Replies

2. Ubuntu

what is the limewire equivalent (non-torrent) for ubuntu

i'm aware of frostwire which is a .rpm for other distros... and the many bitTorrent clients but i dont know how to install / convert them... and the torrent clients just won't find music like limewire would (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Sterist
1 Replies

3. Fedora

Which is the better platform to learn UNIX/Linux (Kali Linux Vs. Red Hat or other)?

I just started a new semester and I started my UNIX class yesterday. I've already decided to use python along with my learning process but what I really want to use with it is Kali as my UNIX/Linux platform to learn off of since I already wanted to learn Cyber Sec. anyways. I just wanted to know if... (12 Replies)
Discussion started by: ApacheOmega
12 Replies
UPDATE-RCCONF-GUIDE(8)						 Debian GNU/Linux					    UPDATE-RCCONF-GUIDE(8)

NAME
update-rcconf-guide - Create default guide file for rcconf SYNOPSIS
update-rcconf-guide DESCRIPTION
Update-rcconf-guide creates the default guide file which rcconf uses. Update-rcconf-guide searches the package names corresponding to each service file in /etc/init.d directory from dpkg info files(/var/lib/dpkg/info/*.list) and get the description of these packages using apt-cache. Update-rcconf-guide uses Short-Description in priority to the description if service files has Short-Description field. Update-rcconf-guide writes those results to /var/lib/rcconf/guide.default file. You can write your own guide in user guide file(/var/lib/rcconf/guide) by hand. Rcconf refers Guides in /var/lib/rcconf/guide before those in /var/lib/rcconf/guide.default. If you install some packages after executed update-rcconf-guide, you need to re-create this file using update-rcconf-guide so as to refresh guide.default that includes new guides for installed new services. Notice: update-rcconf-guide was not executed when you installed rcconf package. FILE
/var/lib/rcconf/guide.default Guide File update-rcconf-guide generates. /var/lib/rcconf/guide Guide File user(Administrator) can define. SEE ALSO
rcconf(8) AUTHOR
Atsushi KAMOSHIDA <kamop@debian.org> perl v5.10.1 2009-01-21 UPDATE-RCCONF-GUIDE(8)