Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Sun JDE 5.1
Operating Systems Solaris Sun JDE 5.1 Post 67351 by Spooky on Tuesday 22nd of March 2005 06:05:44 PM
Old 03-22-2005
Sun JDE 5.1

OK I did something to the "taskbar" and need some help. This should be real easy btw. When I "minimize", the file drops down toward the network connection icon (not one of the 4 screensets). I have no way to bring the file back for some reason. Im sure this is simple but Im not having any luck.

Also if I log in under the KDE desktop I can get to the SUN Workstation Tools, but there not shown in JDE 5.1. Where is it and do I need to install it?

Thanks for any help provided. Smilie

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Help: Sun Disk partitioning for Sun V240 & StorEdge 3300

Dear Sun gurus, I have Sun Fire V240 server with its StorEdge 3300 disk-array. Following are its disks appeared in format command. I have prepared its partitions thru format and metainit & metattach (may be i have made wrong steps, causing the errors below because I have done thru some document... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: shafeeq
1 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Sun Solaris 10: How do I create a bootup disc? The Sun website confuses me

Hey there, I am starting a Computer Science Foundation year at the end of this month and am trying to get a little bit ahead of the game. I have always wanted to learn Unix and am currently struggling with creating a boot disc to run Solaris (I have chosen to study this) from as opposed to... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Jupiter
0 Replies

3. Solaris

Sun Fire 280R Sun Solaris CRT/Monitor requirements

I am new to Sun. I brought Sun Fire 280R to practice UNIX. What are the requirements for the monitor/CRT? Will it burn out old non-Sun CRTs? Does it need LCD monitor? Thanks. (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: bramptonmt
3 Replies

4. Solaris

Xterm font in JDE or Java apps in CDE

Hello, I'm trying to find out which font xterm uses by default in CDE. I like it, it's nice and clean. My problem is that Java based applications like jEdit cannot find it. Could anybody tell me what is the name of the font? Example is attached. Thank You, PN. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: pn8830
1 Replies

5. Solaris

Application running too slow on Sun SPARC T5440 but run normal on sun M3000

Hi all, I have application running on sun server T5440 4x8x1.4 GHz, 64 GB RAM, application running very slow though load average too low. when I install my application on another server SUN M3000 (One CPU 1x8x2.5GHz, 8GB RAM), application run smoothly. Here is my server T5440 info: ... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: insatiable1610
6 Replies
ALLTRAY(1)							AllTray Manual Page							ALLTRAY(1)

NAME
AllTray - Dock any program into the system tray. SYNOPSIS
alltray [program] [options] DESCRIPTION
With AllTray you can dock any application with no native tray icon (like Evolution, Thunderbird, Terminals) into the system tray. A high-light feature is that a click on the "close" button will minimize back to system tray. It works well with Gnome, KDE, XFCE 4*, Fluxbox* and WindowMaker*. Xmms is supported in particular. Click-Mode: Only run alltray and click on the window you would like to dock. (Abort with <c>) OPTIONS
These programs follow the usual GNU command line syntax, with long options starting with two dashes (`-'). A summary of options is included below. -h --help Show summary of options. -v --version Show version of program. -d --debug Show debug messages. -s --show Do not hide window after start. -i --icon Use a PNG image as an icon. -l --large_icons allow large icons (> 24x24). -st --sticky visible on all workspaces. -stask --skip-taskbar not visible in taskbar. -x --borderless remove border, title, frame (if not supported native). -m --menu Add entry "menu text:command" to popdown menu. -t --title Show title change for <sec> seconds. Probably most useful for xmms. -g --geometry initial position. see man X. -k --key [Modifier:]Key create a keyboard shortcut. Modifier -> "Shift", "Control", "Alt", "AltGr" Key -> "a", "F1", "End" ... or "Keycode" (Number) returned by the program "xev" -nt --notray display no tray icon (useful only with the "--key" option). -nm --nominimize click on window close button: do not minimize back to system tray, close. -conf --configure show KDE configuration dialog. HOMEPAGE
http://alltray.trausch.us AUTHOR
This manual page was written by Carlos C Soto <csoto@sia-solutions.com> for the GNU/Linux system (but may be used by others). Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU General Public License, Version 2 any later version pub- lished by the Free Software Foundation. AllTray (C) 2005, Jochen Baier <email@jochen-baier.de> Version 0.71 2010-02-07 ALLTRAY(1)