Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Print server configuration
Operating Systems SCO Print server configuration Post 67269 by tayyabq8 on Tuesday 22nd of March 2005 05:54:13 AM
Old 03-22-2005
Question Print server configuration

Hi,

Any one can help me to configure print server in SCO Unixware. I don't have any idea in this context. Any help would be highly appreciated.

Best Regards,
Tayyab

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Linux

FTP server configuration!

Hello, I use fedora linux. I want to configure my FTP server. Actually, I don't know anything about this server except that I know I have installed it. Please guide me with this. Thx (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: HSN
1 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Configuration of email on HPUX server

I am working in an developer 2000 based application where backend is Oracle9i in unix environment. My application has the functionality if email generation. But I am not able to test this functionality as my HPUX server is not configured for emails. Please let me know the steps for configuring mail... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: sharmavr
1 Replies

3. Solaris

ntp server configuration

hi Please give me the configuration steps for NTP server. How do i sync other servers with this NTP server thanks to all (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: sijocg
1 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Check server configuration in Linux

Hi, How do i check the server configuration in Linux like the RAM size, OS version, type of database configured etc...basically i need everything about the server. Is there a command to see this information?? Thanks in advance!!! (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: stunnerz_84
7 Replies

5. SCO

Server Configuration

hi, I am new to this forum as well new to unix . i also wish to know the commands to find out the configuration of our server. i did try these commands uname -a and it gave this unixware agk2 5 7.1.4 i386 x86at sco unix - svr5. i did try out these commands to get more info on cpu... (11 Replies)
Discussion started by: lacchhii
11 Replies

6. IP Networking

SQUID Proxy server configuration

Can any one direct me to the resources where I can find in-depth instructions on Squid Proxy server and its configuration? Thanks in advance.:) (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: admin_xor
1 Replies

7. Solaris

Setting up Solaris 10 to print to a windows print server

Guys, I have a issue that I am trying to rectify please advise. lpstat -t shows scheduler is running printer lext644 disabled since Mon Dec 02 19:48:18 2013. available.I have restarted the printer service and it shows online but the above says disabled. I have a lot of jobs in the print... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: terrywhitejr
1 Replies

8. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

How to configuration SFTP password less between two server A and B?

1.I created the SSH key in A server and that ssh key register(Copy SSH folder)in B server. 2.I am able to login the SFTP but while login it is assking password but I need without passwrd how to upload the file using sftp because I am doing automated the process means every day one file get... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: jagu
3 Replies

9. Web Development

SMTP Server Configuration

Hello list, I want to be able to send email directly from my linux box. I have both a CentOS and Debian installation. I am by no means an expert when it comes to all of the SMTP servers. I have been testing different configs by installing and uninstalling sendmail, postfix, and exim4. ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: landossa
2 Replies
XpSetContext(3Xp)						 XPRINT FUNCTIONS						 XpSetContext(3Xp)

NAME
XpSetContext - Sets or unsets a print context with the specified display connection to the X Print Server. SYNOPSIS
cc [ flag... ] file... -lXp [ library... ] #include <X11/extensions/Print.h> void XpSetContext ( display, print_context ) Display *display; XPContext print_context; ARGUMENTS
display Specifies a pointer to the Display structure; returned from XOpenDisplay. print_context A pre-existing print context on the same X Server. DESCRIPTION
XpSetContext sets the print context for a display connection. All subsequent print operations that do not explicitly take a print context- id (for example, XpStartJob) on display will use and act upon the print context set by this call, until the print context is unset or XpDe- stroyContext is called. The print context can be set and used on multiple jobs, if not destroyed. If print_context is None, XpSetContext will unset (disassociate) the print context previously associated with display. If there was no pre- viously associated print context, no action is taken. The content of the formerly associated print context is not affected by this call, and other display connections may continue to use the print context. Since font capabilities can vary from printer to printer, XpSetContext may modify the list of available fonts (see XListFonts) on display, and the actual set of usable fonts (see XLoadFont). A unique combination of fonts may be available from within a given print context; a client should not assume that all the fonts available when no print context is set will be available when a print context is set. When a print context is set on a display connection, the default behavior of ListFonts and ListFontsWithInfo is to list all of the fonts normally associated with the X print server (i.e. fonts containing glyphs) as well as any internal printer fonts defined for the printer. The xp-listfonts-modes attribute is provided so that applications can control the behavior of ListFonts and ListFontsWithInfo and is typi- cally used to show just internal printer fonts. Using only internal printer fonts is useful for performance reasons; the glyphs associated with the font are contained within the printer and do not have to be downloaded. If the value of xp-listfonts-modes includes xp-list-glyph-fonts, ListFonts and ListFontsWithInfo will include all of the fonts available to the server that have glyphs associated with them. If the value of xp-listfonts-modes includes xp-list-internal-printer-fonts, then List- Fonts and ListFontsWithInfo will include all of the fonts defined as internal printer fonts. When the print context is unset or XpDestroyContext is called, the available fonts on display revert back to what they were previously. DIAGNOSTICS
XPBadContext A valid print context-id has not been set prior to making this call. SEE ALSO
XpDestroyContext(3Xp), XpStartJob(3Xp) X Version 11 libXp 1.0.0 XpSetContext(3Xp)