Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers trying to download Fedora Core3 - help pls! Post 67055 by chek on Monday 21st of March 2005 05:46:38 AM
Old 03-21-2005
get the media

If you are having trouble with the downloads try and get your hands on some media from elsewhere, if you are lucky enough to be in Australia send me a message and I will send you whatever free Linux or Unix you want.

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Programming

Fedora Core3

Hello to all. I'm running Fedora Core3. Two Questions. 1. I wrote a simple C program starting: # include <stdio.h> I gave it to the compiler: gcc -o program program.c and got stdio.h: no such file or directory, although it did compile this simple program, I'm sure when... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: divorce3
1 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Need help pls

Hi, I'm a newbie. I need help on my first assignment in UNIX. 1. How do I determine the number of non-empty directories? I was told to create a variable ARCHIVE, which points to the directory that contains the archive of the messages. But I'm so dumb and I don't even know how to do this. 2. In... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: hygsg
1 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Pls Help

Hi every one I have got very very bad Email, My question is: How can I get all information about that f*** Email, I do mean IP,reall name, Adress, user name, password etc... I wonder if there is any program or website that I can see that email, help me please When I used windows Xp(old... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Cano
2 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

pls help

Hi, I need your help guys. I have two data files, namely 101.amberized.pdb & 101.pdb . Now I want to replace the whole 3rd column of 101.amberized.pdb with the 3rd column of 101.pdb file. How do I do it in shell? Thanks in advance Parimal (11 Replies)
Discussion started by: chuchu
11 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Pls Help

Hi Folks, I am new to this forum. and I just started learning shell scripting. I have a file called energy.out which looks like: -218213.3729 -224215.0059 -221509.3651 -221094.2627 -220660.3223 -222630.2339 -218697.8693 Now I want to calculate the average of energies and then average... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: pkar
3 Replies

6. Linux

Dual Boot Win XP And Fedora with Fedora Installed First

Hi everyone, I hope this question goes here. Anyways, I have a unique situation where my friend's comp has Fedora installed and wants to add Win XP as a dual boot without formatting the drive. Is it possible to create a partition on the current hard drive and then install win xp? I couldn't find... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: eltinator
4 Replies

7. Homework & Coursework Questions

Help pls

How to find the ten most common words in a file (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: jass
1 Replies

8. Red Hat

fedora grub help, moving to tri boot (XP, ubuntu, fedora soemething)

I will shortly be adding a fedora flavor to my devel box. I currently have XP (installed first on an ssd), ubuntu 10.04 (installed second on the first partition of a platter drive), and I want to add either Cent or SL on the second partition of the platter drive. I will probably also want to... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: LMHmedchem
0 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

download rpms from fedora 11 repositry

Hello folks, I want to download rpms from below link, but problem is that only able to download with wget command, but problem is that if internet delay or packet loss comes from remote site then it will break the download and download next file not continue the broken file, though i start from... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: learnbash
0 Replies
OPENFETION(1)															     OPENFETION(1)

NAME
openfetion - open source implementation of fetion protocol client SYNOPSIS
openfetion -f SOURCE -t DEST -d MESSAGE openfetion -f SOURCE -m -d MESSAGE openfetion -f SOURCE -p -t DEST -d MESSAGE openfetion -f SOURCE -g NUM DESCRIPTION
openfetion is a fetion client for Linux based on GTK+2.0, using Fetion Protocol Version 4. It supports most useful functions of China Mobile Fetion, more important, it's small and fast, and is better in look. -f specify which number you will use to send a message -t specify which number you will send a message to -d message you will send -m send a message to myself -p send a message to the phone -g get information of specific mobile number -h, -H display this help and exit EXAMPLES
send "hello world" to 18788888888: openfetion -f 15288888888 -t 1878888888 -d "hello world" send "hello world" to yourself: openfetion -m -f 15288888888 -d "hello world" get information of 18788888888: openfetion -f 15288888888 -g 1878888888 AUTHOR
Written by Aron Xu <happyaron.xu@gmail.com>. RESOURCES
openfetion home page: http://code.google.com/p/ofetion COPYING
Copyright (C) 2009 Aron Xu. License GPLv3+: GNU GPL version 3 or later <http://gnu.org/licenses/gpl.html>. This is free software: you are free to change and redistribute it. There is NO WARRANTY, to the extent permitted by law. 2010-12-26 OPENFETION(1)