Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers Finding current working dir path Post 6705 by liteyear18 on Monday 10th of September 2001 07:43:38 PM
Old 09-10-2001
Perderabo,

Thanks much. Sounds like that will work great. I'll give it a shot.

Ober5861

If I had a nickel for every "bad morning" I've had, I'd be a very wealthy guy.

Thanks all. LY

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

using grep to find a value in current dir and sub dirs?

Hey guys, I would like to find all files which contain "client1.dat". I would like to search from the current directory and all subs and print out all the files that have this. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks much. (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: ecupirate1998
10 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

calling current working dir from script

Hello, I am having problem in setting current working directory from shell. I want to set pwd as an environmental variable in a script. I am following an existing script which is defined as HOME=$(shell dirname `pwd`) C_HOME=$(shell echo $(HOME) | sed -e 's:\/:\\\/:g' ) But when I am trying... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: chandra004
3 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

full path of a file situated either in parent's dir. or parent's parent dir. so on...

hi experts(novice people can stay away as it is no child's game), i am developing a script which works like recycle bin of windows. the problem i am facing is that when ever i am trying to delete a file which is situated in parent directory or parent's parent directory i am unable to... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: yahoo!
1 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

How do I define a particular dir in PATH variable and then unset that dir

How do I define a particular dir in front of PATH variable and then run some job and then at the end of job SET the PATH variable to original? in a script, WILL something like this work: ORIG_PATH=$PATH export PATH=/dir1/dir2:$PATH RUN SOME JOBS ..... unset PATH EXPORT... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Hangman2
2 Replies

5. UNIX and Linux Applications

CPIO Problem, copy to the root dir / instead of current dir

HI all, I got a CPIO archive that contains a unix filesystem that I try to extract, but it extract to the root dir / unstead of current dir, and happily it detects my file are newer otherwise it would have overwrited my system's file! I tried all these commands cpio -i --make-directories <... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: nekkro-kvlt
2 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

"find . -printf" without prepended "." path? Getting path to current working directory?

If I enter (simplified): find . -printf "%p\n" then all files in the output are prepended by a "." like ./local/share/test23.log How can achieve that a.) the leading "./" is omitted and/or b.) the full path to the current directory is inserted (enclosed by brackets and a blank)... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: pstein
1 Replies

7. HP-UX

Unable to Set Prompt to current working DIR

HPUX does not recognise \h,\w,\u to display the hostname,working directory and username respectively. So how do i set the PS1 variable to display my current working Directory as my prompt? I also tried PS1=$PWD, But it keeps showing the same directory path as prompt which PWD was holding at... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Amit Kulkarni
3 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

how to copy current date files to another dir

i have directory /abcd and i want to copy all today date files in /xyz directory. i am able to see the files by using below command but not able to understand copy. find . -mtime -1 -type f -exec ls -l {} \; (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: learnbash
2 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Finding DIR

Done this basic level script called mydir that prints the message File is a directory if the file is a directory. Code: #!/bin/kasha cat LIST | while read LINE do if ] then ls -ltr $LINE >out give=$LINE grep $1 out > out.txt grep ^d out.txt if ] ... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: Roozo
7 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Save all the file of current date in another dir?

Hi i want to copy all the files of current date in another directory. for example, below i want to save all the file of 26 march to copied in debug dir. $ ls -lrt | tail -5 -rwxrwxrwx 1 khare guest 73 Jan 6 12:35 chk -rw-r--r-- 1 khare guest 770 Mar 26 02:21 cc1... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: scriptor
2 Replies
CDF(3pm)						User Contributed Perl Documentation						  CDF(3pm)

NAME
PDL::GSL::CDF - PDL interface to GSL Cumulative Distribution Functions DESCRIPTION
This is an interface to the Cumulative Distribution Function package present in the GNU Scientific Library. SYNOPSIS
use PDL; use PDL::GSL::CDF; my $p = gsl_cdf_tdist_P( $t, $df ); my $t = gsl_cdf_tdist_Pinv( $p, $df ); FUNCTIONS
gsl_cdf_ugaussian_P Signature: (double x(); [o]out()) gsl_cdf_ugaussian_P does handle bad values. It will set the bad-value flag of all output piddles if the flag is set for any of the input piddles. gsl_cdf_ugaussian_Pinv Signature: (double p(); [o]out()) gsl_cdf_ugaussian_Pinv does handle bad values. It will set the bad-value flag of all output piddles if the flag is set for any of the input piddles. gsl_cdf_gaussian_P Signature: (double x(); double sigma(); [o]out()) gsl_cdf_gaussian_P does handle bad values. It will set the bad-value flag of all output piddles if the flag is set for any of the input piddles. gsl_cdf_gaussian_Pinv Signature: (double p(); double sigma(); [o]out()) gsl_cdf_gaussian_Pinv does handle bad values. It will set the bad-value flag of all output piddles if the flag is set for any of the input piddles. gsl_cdf_gamma_P Signature: (double x(); double a(); double b(); [o]out()) gsl_cdf_gamma_P does handle bad values. It will set the bad-value flag of all output piddles if the flag is set for any of the input piddles. gsl_cdf_gamma_Pinv Signature: (double p(); double a(); double b(); [o]out()) gsl_cdf_gamma_Pinv does handle bad values. It will set the bad-value flag of all output piddles if the flag is set for any of the input piddles. gsl_cdf_cauchy_P Signature: (double x(); double a(); [o]out()) gsl_cdf_cauchy_P does handle bad values. It will set the bad-value flag of all output piddles if the flag is set for any of the input piddles. gsl_cdf_cauchy_Pinv Signature: (double p(); double a(); [o]out()) gsl_cdf_cauchy_Pinv does handle bad values. It will set the bad-value flag of all output piddles if the flag is set for any of the input piddles. gsl_cdf_laplace_P Signature: (double x(); double a(); [o]out()) gsl_cdf_laplace_P does handle bad values. It will set the bad-value flag of all output piddles if the flag is set for any of the input piddles. gsl_cdf_laplace_Pinv Signature: (double p(); double a(); [o]out()) gsl_cdf_laplace_Pinv does handle bad values. It will set the bad-value flag of all output piddles if the flag is set for any of the input piddles. gsl_cdf_rayleigh_P Signature: (double x(); double sigma(); [o]out()) gsl_cdf_rayleigh_P does handle bad values. It will set the bad-value flag of all output piddles if the flag is set for any of the input piddles. gsl_cdf_rayleigh_Pinv Signature: (double p(); double sigma(); [o]out()) gsl_cdf_rayleigh_Pinv does handle bad values. It will set the bad-value flag of all output piddles if the flag is set for any of the input piddles. gsl_cdf_chisq_P Signature: (double x(); double nu(); [o]out()) gsl_cdf_chisq_P does handle bad values. It will set the bad-value flag of all output piddles if the flag is set for any of the input piddles. gsl_cdf_chisq_Pinv Signature: (double p(); double nu(); [o]out()) gsl_cdf_chisq_Pinv does handle bad values. It will set the bad-value flag of all output piddles if the flag is set for any of the input piddles. gsl_cdf_exponential_P Signature: (double x(); double mu(); [o]out()) gsl_cdf_exponential_P does handle bad values. It will set the bad-value flag of all output piddles if the flag is set for any of the input piddles. gsl_cdf_exponential_Pinv Signature: (double p(); double mu(); [o]out()) gsl_cdf_exponential_Pinv does handle bad values. It will set the bad-value flag of all output piddles if the flag is set for any of the input piddles. gsl_cdf_exppow_P Signature: (double x(); double a(); double b(); [o]out()) gsl_cdf_exppow_P does handle bad values. It will set the bad-value flag of all output piddles if the flag is set for any of the input piddles. gsl_cdf_tdist_P Signature: (double x(); double nu(); [o]out()) gsl_cdf_tdist_P does handle bad values. It will set the bad-value flag of all output piddles if the flag is set for any of the input piddles. gsl_cdf_tdist_Pinv Signature: (double p(); double nu(); [o]out()) gsl_cdf_tdist_Pinv does handle bad values. It will set the bad-value flag of all output piddles if the flag is set for any of the input piddles. gsl_cdf_fdist_P Signature: (double x(); double nua(); double nub(); [o]out()) gsl_cdf_fdist_P does handle bad values. It will set the bad-value flag of all output piddles if the flag is set for any of the input piddles. gsl_cdf_fdist_Pinv Signature: (double p(); double nua(); double nub(); [o]out()) gsl_cdf_fdist_Pinv does handle bad values. It will set the bad-value flag of all output piddles if the flag is set for any of the input piddles. gsl_cdf_beta_P Signature: (double x(); double a(); double b(); [o]out()) gsl_cdf_beta_P does handle bad values. It will set the bad-value flag of all output piddles if the flag is set for any of the input piddles. gsl_cdf_beta_Pinv Signature: (double p(); double a(); double b(); [o]out()) gsl_cdf_beta_Pinv does handle bad values. It will set the bad-value flag of all output piddles if the flag is set for any of the input piddles. gsl_cdf_flat_P Signature: (double x(); double a(); double b(); [o]out()) gsl_cdf_flat_P does handle bad values. It will set the bad-value flag of all output piddles if the flag is set for any of the input piddles. gsl_cdf_flat_Pinv Signature: (double p(); double a(); double b(); [o]out()) gsl_cdf_flat_Pinv does handle bad values. It will set the bad-value flag of all output piddles if the flag is set for any of the input piddles. gsl_cdf_lognormal_P Signature: (double x(); double zeta(); double sigma(); [o]out()) gsl_cdf_lognormal_P does handle bad values. It will set the bad-value flag of all output piddles if the flag is set for any of the input piddles. gsl_cdf_lognormal_Pinv Signature: (double p(); double zeta(); double sigma(); [o]out()) gsl_cdf_lognormal_Pinv does handle bad values. It will set the bad-value flag of all output piddles if the flag is set for any of the input piddles. gsl_cdf_gumbel1_P Signature: (double x(); double a(); double b(); [o]out()) gsl_cdf_gumbel1_P does handle bad values. It will set the bad-value flag of all output piddles if the flag is set for any of the input piddles. gsl_cdf_gumbel1_Pinv Signature: (double p(); double a(); double b(); [o]out()) gsl_cdf_gumbel1_Pinv does handle bad values. It will set the bad-value flag of all output piddles if the flag is set for any of the input piddles. gsl_cdf_gumbel2_P Signature: (double x(); double a(); double b(); [o]out()) gsl_cdf_gumbel2_P does handle bad values. It will set the bad-value flag of all output piddles if the flag is set for any of the input piddles. gsl_cdf_gumbel2_Pinv Signature: (double p(); double a(); double b(); [o]out()) gsl_cdf_gumbel2_Pinv does handle bad values. It will set the bad-value flag of all output piddles if the flag is set for any of the input piddles. gsl_cdf_weibull_P Signature: (double x(); double a(); double b(); [o]out()) gsl_cdf_weibull_P does handle bad values. It will set the bad-value flag of all output piddles if the flag is set for any of the input piddles. gsl_cdf_weibull_Pinv Signature: (double p(); double a(); double b(); [o]out()) gsl_cdf_weibull_Pinv does handle bad values. It will set the bad-value flag of all output piddles if the flag is set for any of the input piddles. gsl_cdf_pareto_P Signature: (double x(); double a(); double b(); [o]out()) gsl_cdf_pareto_P does handle bad values. It will set the bad-value flag of all output piddles if the flag is set for any of the input piddles. gsl_cdf_pareto_Pinv Signature: (double p(); double a(); double b(); [o]out()) gsl_cdf_pareto_Pinv does handle bad values. It will set the bad-value flag of all output piddles if the flag is set for any of the input piddles. gsl_cdf_logistic_P Signature: (double x(); double a(); [o]out()) gsl_cdf_logistic_P does handle bad values. It will set the bad-value flag of all output piddles if the flag is set for any of the input piddles. gsl_cdf_logistic_Pinv Signature: (double p(); double a(); [o]out()) gsl_cdf_logistic_Pinv does handle bad values. It will set the bad-value flag of all output piddles if the flag is set for any of the input piddles. gsl_cdf_binomial_P Signature: (ushort k(); double p(); ushort n(); [o]out()) gsl_cdf_binomial_P does handle bad values. It will set the bad-value flag of all output piddles if the flag is set for any of the input piddles. gsl_cdf_poisson_P Signature: (ushort k(); double mu(); [o]out()) gsl_cdf_poisson_P does handle bad values. It will set the bad-value flag of all output piddles if the flag is set for any of the input piddles. gsl_cdf_geometric_P Signature: (ushort k(); double p(); [o]out()) gsl_cdf_geometric_P does handle bad values. It will set the bad-value flag of all output piddles if the flag is set for any of the input piddles. gsl_cdf_negative_binomial_P Signature: (ushort k(); double p(); double n(); [o]out()) gsl_cdf_negative_binomial_P does handle bad values. It will set the bad-value flag of all output piddles if the flag is set for any of the input piddles. gsl_cdf_pascal_P Signature: (ushort k(); double p(); ushort n(); [o]out()) gsl_cdf_pascal_P does handle bad values. It will set the bad-value flag of all output piddles if the flag is set for any of the input piddles. gsl_cdf_hypergeometric_P Signature: (ushort k(); ushort na(); ushort nb(); ushort t(); [o]out()) gsl_cdf_hypergeometric_P does handle bad values. It will set the bad-value flag of all output piddles if the flag is set for any of the input piddles. AUTHOR
Copyright (C) 2009 Maggie J. Xiong <maggiexyz users.sourceforge.net> The GSL CDF module was written by J. Stover. All rights reserved. There is no warranty. You are allowed to redistribute this software / documentation as described in the file COPYING in the PDL distribution. perl v5.14.2 2012-06-04 CDF(3pm)