Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: php---sql
Special Forums Cybersecurity php---sql Post 6699 by macdonto on Monday 10th of September 2001 12:47:32 PM
Old 09-10-2001
daa...I figured it out.
thanks

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to install PHP and My SQL on Solaris OS

Hi all I am really need your hand in my critical problem , I want to install PHP and My SQL on my Solaris 9 station , I am already have Apache Webserver on it . This is my system specs , I think it means some thing for who will help me : SunOS STATION_NAME 5.9 Generic_112233-08 sun4u sparc... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: KSA
6 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Calling SQL LDR and SQL plus scripts in a shell script

Hi- I am trying to achieve the following in a script so I can schedule it on a cron job. I am fairly new to the unix environment... I have written a shell script that reads a flat file and loads the data into an Oracle table (Table1) via SQLLDR. This Works fine. Then, I run a nested insert... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: rajagavini
5 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Execute PL/SQL function from Unix script (.sql file)

Hi guys, I am new on here, I have a function in oracle that returns a specific value: create or replace PACKAGE BODY "CTC_ASDGET_SCHED" AS FUNCTION FN_ASDSCHEDULE_GET RETURN VARCHAR2 AS BEGIN DECLARE ASDSchedule varchar2(6); ASDComplete... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: reptile
1 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Execute multiple SQL scripts from single SQL Plus connection

Hi! I would like to do a single connection to sqlplus and execute some querys. Actually I do for every query one connection to database i.e echo 'select STATUS from v$instance; exit' > $SQL_FILE sqlplus user/pass@sid @$SQL_FILE > $SELECT_RESULT echo 'select VERSION from v$instance;... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: guif
6 Replies

5. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Call parallel sql scripts from shell and return status when both sql are done

Hi Experts: I have a shell script that's kicked off by cron. Inside this shell script, I need to kick off two or more oracle sql scripts to process different groups of tables. And when both sql scripts are done, I will continue in the shell script to do other things like checking processing... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: huasheng8
3 Replies

6. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Using PHP , call a sql inside a unix script

I am running the xampp on WINDOWS, and my php script is connecting to a unix script on a different server (ssh2_connect("11.31.138.56", 22). I am running the unix script and inside this script I am calling the .sql file . The SQL is connecting to oracle db on the unix server. But the sqlplus... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: madfox
2 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Getting junk data from MS SQL Server 2008 R2 using PHP 5.3.16

Hey!!! I am just trying to connect MS SQL Server 2008 R2 from PHP Version 5.3.16 using IIS 7.0. I am able to connect my MS Sql Server but I am getting junk data eventhough there is a valid data exists. I don't know what is the reason for that. Below is my code snippet. $conn =... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: rangarasan
0 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to add decimal month to some month in sql, php, perl, bash, sh?

Hello, i`m looking for some way to add to some date an partial number of months, for example to 2015y 02m 27d + 2,54m i need to write this script in php or bash or sh or mysql or perl in normal time o unix time i`m asking or there are any simple way to add partial number of month to some... (14 Replies)
Discussion started by: bacarrdy
14 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Storing multiple sql queries output into variable by running sql command only once

Hi All, I want to run multiple sql queries and store the data in variable but i want to use sql command only once. Is there a way without running sql command twice and storing.Please advise. Eg : Select 'Query 1 output' from dual; Select 'Query 2 output' from dual; I want to... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Rokkesh
3 Replies
curs_memleaks(3X)														 curs_memleaks(3X)

NAME
_nc_freeall _nc_free_and_exit - curses memory-leak checking SYNOPSIS
#include <curses.h> void _nc_freeall(void); void _nc_free_and_exit(int); DESCRIPTION
These functions are used to simplify analysis of memory leaks in the ncurses library. They are normally not available; they must be con- figured into the library at build time using the --disable-leaks option. That compiles-in code that frees memory that normally would not be freed. Any implementation of curses must not free the memory associated with a screen, since (even after calling endwin), it must be available for use in the next call to refresh. There are also chunks of memory held for performance reasons. That makes it hard to analyze curses ap- plications for memory leaks. To work around this, one can build a debugging version of the ncurses library which frees those chunks which it can, and provides these functions to free all of the memory allocated by the ncurses library. The _nc_free_and_exit function is the preferred one since some of the memory which is freed may be required for the application to continue running. Its parameter is the code to pass to the exit routine. RETURN VALUE
These functions do not return a value. PORTABILITY
These functions are not part of the XSI interface. SEE ALSO
curses(3X). curs_memleaks(3X)