Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users Problems with "show device" command Post 66563 by Lestat on Tuesday 15th of March 2005 04:49:24 PM
Old 03-15-2005
moxxx 68 ur answer dont help me as much as i need, does not the Q clear?

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Problems with "set pka0_host_id 6" command

I need to change the pka0_host_id 7 to 6 but the command "set pka0_host_id 6" returns "pka0_host_id protected from attempted operation". How can i do that? please i need some answers soon!!!!! thanx (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Lestat
1 Replies

2. HP-UX

Problems with "show device" command

I have a DS25 and when i run "show device" don't appear my 'dka.....' and 'dkb....' devices, but i know they must be there, where could be the error? what can i do to see them? (3 Replies)
3 Replies

3. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Problems with "set pka0_host_id 6" command

I need to change the pka0_host_id 7 to 6 but the command "set pka0_host_id 6" returns "pka0_host_id protected from attempted operation". How can i do that? please i need some answers soon!!!!! thanx (1 Reply)
1 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

"/dev/rmt/0: No such device or address" when using mt command

/dev/rmt/0: No such device or address I get this when I do a "mt -f /dev/rmt/0 rewind" This is on a Solaris 7 system. I tried devfsadm -c tape and drvconfig ; tape and both didn't work. Help please....... :confused: (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: shorty
4 Replies

5. Emergency UNIX and Linux Support

Mapping between "Pseudo name" and "Logical device ID" in powerpath with SVM changed....

Dear All, I was having powerpath 5.2 on SUN server with SVM connected to CLARIION box.Please find the following output : root # powermt display dev=all Pseudo name=emcpower3a CLARiiON ID=CK200073400372 Logical device ID=60060160685D1E004DD97FB647BFDC11 state=alive; policy=CLAROpt;... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Reboot
1 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Execution problems with the jar -tvf command and "if" logic

Hi, I am reading a directory that has a list of jar files. I am searching these files for specific keywords. What i would like to do is write the address of the jar file to a new file if the search result is returned as false. For example; /home/user/JarDirectory/Examplefile.jar ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: crunchie
2 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

awk command to replace ";" with "|" and ""|" at diferent places in line of file

Hi, I have line in input file as below: 3G_CENTRAL;INDONESIA_(M)_TELKOMSEL;SPECIAL_WORLD_GRP_7_FA_2_TELKOMSEL My expected output for line in the file must be : "1-Radon1-cMOC_deg"|"LDIndex"|"3G_CENTRAL|INDONESIA_(M)_TELKOMSEL"|LAST|"SPECIAL_WORLD_GRP_7_FA_2_TELKOMSEL" Can someone... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: shis100
7 Replies

8. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Using "mailx" command to read "to" and "cc" email addreses from input file

How to use "mailx" command to do e-mail reading the input file containing email address, where column 1 has name and column 2 containing “To” e-mail address and column 3 contains “cc” e-mail address to include with same email. Sample input file, email.txt Below is an sample code where... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: asjaiswal
2 Replies

9. Red Hat

"/usr/sbin/hpacucli ctrl all show" command does not work

Dear Concern, We have observed that following command stuck/does not work in some RedHat nodes. Please advise us to troubleshoot the issue. /usr/sbin/hpacucli ctrl all show Note: HP Array Configuration Utility CLI for Linux 64-bit With Best Regards, Md. Abdullah-Al Kauser (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: makauser
3 Replies

10. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

How to get the "history" command to show all that is in the .bash_history file?

I am using the bash shell. When I view my recent command history using the "history" command from the prompt, it only shows me the commands starting at #928. The commands I need are earlier than that, but I can't figure out how to make the other 927 display. They are in my .bash_history... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Twinklefingers
1 Replies
eXosip2 request outside of dialog(3)				    libeXosip2				      eXosip2 request outside of dialog(3)

NAME
eXosip2 request outside of dialog - Functions int eXosip_message_build_request (osip_message_t **message, const char *method, const char *to, const char *from, const char *route) int eXosip_message_send_request (osip_message_t *message) int eXosip_message_build_answer (int tid, int status, osip_message_t **answer) int eXosip_message_send_answer (int tid, int status, osip_message_t *answer) Detailed Description Function Documentation int eXosip_message_build_request (osip_message_t **message, const char *method, const char *to, const char *from, const char *route) Build a default request message. This method will be updated to send any message outside of dialog In this later case, you'll specify the method to use in the second argument. Parameters: message Pointer for the SIP request to build. method request method. (like 'MESSAGE' or 'PING'...) to SIP url for callee. from SIP url for caller. route Route header for request. (optional) int eXosip_message_send_request (osip_message_t *message) Send an request. Parameters: message SIP request to send. int eXosip_message_build_answer (inttid, intstatus, osip_message_t **answer) Build answer for a request. Parameters: tid id of transaction. status status for SIP answer to build. answer The SIP answer to build. int eXosip_message_send_answer (inttid, intstatus, osip_message_t *answer) Send answer for a request. Parameters: tid id of transaction. status status for SIP answer to send. answer The SIP answer to send. (default will be sent if NULL) Author Generated automatically by Doxygen for libeXosip2 from the source code. Version 3.1.0 Sun Jun 24 2012 eXosip2 request outside of dialog(3)