Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users Problems with "show device" command Post 66561 by moxxx68 on Tuesday 15th of March 2005 04:42:48 PM
Old 03-15-2005
try dkc and dkd...
moxxx68

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Problems with "set pka0_host_id 6" command

I need to change the pka0_host_id 7 to 6 but the command "set pka0_host_id 6" returns "pka0_host_id protected from attempted operation". How can i do that? please i need some answers soon!!!!! thanx (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Lestat
1 Replies

2. HP-UX

Problems with "show device" command

I have a DS25 and when i run "show device" don't appear my 'dka.....' and 'dkb....' devices, but i know they must be there, where could be the error? what can i do to see them? (3 Replies)
3 Replies

3. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Problems with "set pka0_host_id 6" command

I need to change the pka0_host_id 7 to 6 but the command "set pka0_host_id 6" returns "pka0_host_id protected from attempted operation". How can i do that? please i need some answers soon!!!!! thanx (1 Reply)
1 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

"/dev/rmt/0: No such device or address" when using mt command

/dev/rmt/0: No such device or address I get this when I do a "mt -f /dev/rmt/0 rewind" This is on a Solaris 7 system. I tried devfsadm -c tape and drvconfig ; tape and both didn't work. Help please....... :confused: (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: shorty
4 Replies

5. Emergency UNIX and Linux Support

Mapping between "Pseudo name" and "Logical device ID" in powerpath with SVM changed....

Dear All, I was having powerpath 5.2 on SUN server with SVM connected to CLARIION box.Please find the following output : root # powermt display dev=all Pseudo name=emcpower3a CLARiiON ID=CK200073400372 Logical device ID=60060160685D1E004DD97FB647BFDC11 state=alive; policy=CLAROpt;... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Reboot
1 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Execution problems with the jar -tvf command and "if" logic

Hi, I am reading a directory that has a list of jar files. I am searching these files for specific keywords. What i would like to do is write the address of the jar file to a new file if the search result is returned as false. For example; /home/user/JarDirectory/Examplefile.jar ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: crunchie
2 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

awk command to replace ";" with "|" and ""|" at diferent places in line of file

Hi, I have line in input file as below: 3G_CENTRAL;INDONESIA_(M)_TELKOMSEL;SPECIAL_WORLD_GRP_7_FA_2_TELKOMSEL My expected output for line in the file must be : "1-Radon1-cMOC_deg"|"LDIndex"|"3G_CENTRAL|INDONESIA_(M)_TELKOMSEL"|LAST|"SPECIAL_WORLD_GRP_7_FA_2_TELKOMSEL" Can someone... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: shis100
7 Replies

8. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Using "mailx" command to read "to" and "cc" email addreses from input file

How to use "mailx" command to do e-mail reading the input file containing email address, where column 1 has name and column 2 containing “To” e-mail address and column 3 contains “cc” e-mail address to include with same email. Sample input file, email.txt Below is an sample code where... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: asjaiswal
2 Replies

9. Red Hat

"/usr/sbin/hpacucli ctrl all show" command does not work

Dear Concern, We have observed that following command stuck/does not work in some RedHat nodes. Please advise us to troubleshoot the issue. /usr/sbin/hpacucli ctrl all show Note: HP Array Configuration Utility CLI for Linux 64-bit With Best Regards, Md. Abdullah-Al Kauser (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: makauser
3 Replies

10. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

How to get the "history" command to show all that is in the .bash_history file?

I am using the bash shell. When I view my recent command history using the "history" command from the prompt, it only shows me the commands starting at #928. The commands I need are earlier than that, but I can't figure out how to make the other 927 display. They are in my .bash_history... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Twinklefingers
1 Replies
IBSTAT(8)							Open IB Diagnostics							 IBSTAT(8)

NAME
IBSTAT - query basic status of InfiniBand device(s) SYNOPSIS ibstat [options] <ca_name> [portnum] DESCRIPTION ibstat is a binary which displays basic information obtained from the local IB driver. Output includes LID, SMLID, port state, link width active, and port physical state. It is similar to the ibstatus utility but implemented as a binary rather than a script. It has options to list CAs and/or ports and dis- plays more information than ibstatus. OPTIONS -l, --list_of_cas list all IB devices -s, --short short output -p, --port_list show port list ca_name InfiniBand device name portnum port number of InfiniBand device Debugging flags -d raise the IB debugging level. May be used several times (-ddd or -d -d -d). -h, --help show the usage message -v, --verbose increase the application verbosity level. May be used several times (-vv or -v -v -v) -V, --version show the version info. Configuration flags --config, -z <config_file> Specify alternate config file. Default: /etc/infiniband-diags/ibdiag.conf EXAMPLES :: ibstat # display status of all ports on all IB devices ibstat -l # list all IB devices ibstat -p # show port guids ibstat mthca0 2 # show status of port 2 of 'mthca0' SEE ALSO ibstatus (8) AUTHOR Hal Rosenstock < halr@voltaire.com > IBSTAT(8)