Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Multithreading in Pro*C
Top Forums Programming Multithreading in Pro*C Post 6651 by shaik786 on Sunday 9th of September 2001 02:10:49 PM
Old 09-09-2001
Hi!

No, its not necessary that you pass the sql_context to the function thread_1, and i've already written earlier, it works perfectly fine when i remove some 'EXEC SQL ...' statements. its probably got to do with some compiler options.

Thanks and Regards
SHAIK

Last edited by shaik786; 09-09-2001 at 03:15 PM..
shaik786

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

domain logon problem - FreeBSD PDC w/ win2k pro and winxp pro

this is the seventh problem i'm having with samba. for some reason, i cannot logon to the domain. i've created user accounts... and i was able to establish a connection between the samba server (my PDC) and my workstations by logging in as "root." however now when i try to logon it gives... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: xyyz
5 Replies

2. Programming

multithreading on OSX

Hi all, I have a query about multithreading. What I would like to do is, at the start of my main update() function, start a couple of threads in parallel, once they are all complete carry on with my main update function. void update() { thread1->update(); // fluid solver ... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: memoid
3 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

How to write Pro*C daemon process using multithreading?

Hello, I am new to this forum and this is my first post here... I have never worked on either Pro*C or Multithreading..Now, i have to write a Pro*C, Multithreading daemon process.. I dont know where to start.. Can anybody help me with examples? 1. need to write a Pro*C multithreading... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: kachiraju
0 Replies

4. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

multithreading in UNIX

Hi, Can you please give me a suitable reference to learn multithreading programming in C in UNIX? Thanks (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: naan
3 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Multithreading program

Hi I need to insert 1million records into MySQL database, but it is taking lot of time as there is no bulk insert support. I want to spawn 10 processes which will insert 100k records each parallely. Can somebody help me with a example program to execute this task through shell scripting. (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: sach_roger
5 Replies

6. Programming

MultiThreading using Pthreads

Situation: i have multiple pthread_create calls like this: pthread_create(...., ThreadFunc1,.....); pthread_create(...., ThreadFunc2,.....); . . which i am using to create multiple threads.All the "ThreadFunc<i>" functions are actually calling same function "Receive" of a class using same... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Sastra
3 Replies

7. IP Networking

how to do udp broadcast with multithreading

hello to all i want to use multithreading to my UDP broadcast server client program. will anyone help me by proving C code. i am working in fedora. also my requirement is POSIX compliance.please help me..... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: moti12
0 Replies

8. Programming

how to do udp broadcast with multithreading

hello to all i want to use multithreading to my UDP broadcast server client program. will anyone help me by proving C code. i am working in fedora. also my requirement is POSIX compliance.please help me..... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: moti12
6 Replies

9. Programming

Help with multithreading

I take this question of the The Linux Programming Interface: A Linux and Unix System Programming page 652 exercise 30.1 I want someone to explain the under line statement because it sounds complex to me couldn't understand anything 30-1 Modify the program (thread_incr.c) so that each loop in... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: fwrlfo
3 Replies
MYSQL_FIND_ROWS 					       MySQL Database System						   MYSQL_FIND_ROWS

NAME
mysql_find_rows - extract SQL statements from files SYNOPSIS
mysql_find_rows [options] [file_name ...] DESCRIPTION
mysql_find_rows reads files containing SQL statements and extracts statements that match a given regular expression or that contain USE db_name or SET statements. The utility was written for use with update log files (as used prior to MySQL 5.0) and as such expects statements to be terminated with semicolon (;) characters. It may be useful with other files that contain SQL statements as long as statements are terminated with semicolons. Invoke mysql_find_rows like this: shell> mysql_find_rows [options] [file_name ...] Each file_name argument should be the name of file containing SQL statements. If no file names are given, mysql_find_rows reads the standard input. Examples: mysql_find_rows --regexp=problem_table --rows=20 < update.log mysql_find_rows --regexp=problem_table update-log.1 update-log.2 mysql_find_rows supports the following options: o --help, --Information Display a help message and exit. o --regexp=pattern Display queries that match the pattern. o --rows=N Quit after displaying N queries. o --skip-use-db Do not include USE db_name statements in the output. o --start_row=N Start output from this row. COPYRIGHT
Copyright 2007-2008 MySQL AB, 2008-2010 Sun Microsystems, Inc. This documentation is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it only under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation; version 2 of the License. This documentation is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details. You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with the program; if not, write to the Free Software Foundation, Inc., 51 Franklin Street, Fifth Floor, Boston, MA 02110-1301 USA or see http://www.gnu.org/licenses/. SEE ALSO
For more information, please refer to the MySQL Reference Manual, which may already be installed locally and which is also available online at http://dev.mysql.com/doc/. AUTHOR
Sun Microsystems, Inc. (http://www.mysql.com/). MySQL 5.1 04/06/2010 MYSQL_FIND_ROWS