Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Solaris Client Emulation software for Sun Solaris Post 66345 by blackeyed on Sunday 13th of March 2005 12:05:38 PM
Old 03-13-2005
Client Emulation software for Sun Solaris

1) I want a free emulation software for Sun Solaris.
2) I have three servers for different billing systems and i want that when i(or other clients) logon to one server the color of the screen should be permanently same and when on second system it should be permanently second color. Even if i rlogin or rsh.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Rgds
Blackeyed :-)

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

how and where can i download sun solaris hpc mpirun software

how and where can i download sun solaris2.8 hpc mprun software?thanks (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: jingwp
1 Replies

2. Solaris

emulation problems printing from sun solaris

Genicom LG05 printer with LG emulation. Due to problems with printer a replacement printer was installed with LP+ emulation only. Does the queue on UNIX have to be modified or told about the change in emulation for it to print from sun solaris unix. What's the command? (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: ITBT
0 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Terminal emulation OSX Vs. Solaris 11

I am using Terminal on an OSX system to access and edit crontab files on a 'headless' Solaris 11 server. Crontab -e on OSX invokes vi as the editor, which is fine, but I am getting unexpected characters on keystrokes and have to abort the edit. If this is an emulation issue, would someone please... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: SmokeyJoe
1 Replies

4. Hardware

Sun Ray 1g thin client Software?

Hello! I acquired a Sun Ray 1g thin client and i want to connect it to my Linux machine but i m having some difficulty finding software for it (sun ray server). After some recearch i fount that the software can be downloaded from Oracle ,but only if i have support for it ,which i dont :p.Also i... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: kotseman
2 Replies
fixup_datafile(3alleg4) 					  Allegro manual					   fixup_datafile(3alleg4)

NAME
fixup_datafile - Fixes truecolor images in compiled datafiles. Allegro game programming library. SYNOPSIS
#include <allegro.h> void fixup_datafile(DATAFILE *data); DESCRIPTION
If you are using compiled datafiles (produced by the dat2s and dat2c utilities) on a platform that doesn't support constructors (currently any non GCC-based platform), or if the datafiles contain truecolor images, you must call this function once after your set the video mode that you will be using. This will ensure the datafiles are properly initialised in the first case and convert the color values into the appropriate format in the second case. It handles flipping between RGB and BGR formats, and converting between different color depths when- ever that can be done without changing the size of the image (ie. changing 15<->16-bit hicolor for both bitmaps and RLE sprites, and 24<->32-bit truecolor for RLE sprites). Note that you can only call this once and expect it to work correctly, because after the call the DATAFILE you fixed up is permanently con- verted to whatever is the current component ordering for your screen mode. If you call fixup_datafile again, the function assumes you have a freshly loaded datafile. It cannot "undo" the previous conversion. If your program supports changing resolution and/or color depth during runtime, you have two choices: either call fixup_datafile() just once and hope that the component ordering and bit depth doesn't change when the screen mode changes (unlikely). Or, you can reload your datafiles when the screen mode changes. SEE ALSO
set_gfx_mode(3alleg4), set_color_conversion(3alleg4) Allegro version 4.4.2 fixup_datafile(3alleg4)