Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Mac OS XI?!
Operating Systems OS X (Apple) Mac OS XI?! Post 66319 by Astrochess on Saturday 12th of March 2005 10:47:39 PM
Old 03-12-2005
What about 8-9, though? About the only improvements I saw there was slightly improved USB support and an added Window menu. (I think that Sherlock 2 was a step back, because it launched more slowly.)

We Also Found This Discussion For You

1. OS X (Apple)

Let's get a .mac top level domain! As in www.xyz.mac

ICANN, the Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers, is inviting proposals for new sponsored top level domains. This may be wishful thinking, but isn't that a chance to push for a .mac top level domain (TLD)? I for one would VASTLY like the idea of having a domain of something.mac --... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: ropers
0 Replies
EHCI(4)                                                    BSD Kernel Interfaces Manual                                                    EHCI(4)

NAME
ehci -- USB Enhanced Host Controller driver SYNOPSIS
device ehci DESCRIPTION
The ehci driver provides support for the USB Enhanced Host Controller Interface, which is used by USB 2.0 controllers. EHCI controllers are peculiar in that they can only handle the USB 2.0 protocol. This means that they normally have one or more companion controllers (i.e., ohci(4) or uhci(4)) handling USB 1.x devices. Consequently each USB connector is electrically connected to two USB con- trollers. The handling of this is totally automatic, but can be noticed since USB 1.x and USB 2.0 devices plugged in to the same connector appear to connect to different USB busses. SEE ALSO
ohci(4), uhci(4), usb(4) HISTORY
The ehci device driver first appeared in FreeBSD 5.1. BUGS
The driver is not finished and is quite buggy. There is currently no support for isochronous transfers. BSD March 20, 2005 BSD