Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Hpux C2 Auditing
Operating Systems HP-UX Hpux C2 Auditing Post 66236 by Perderabo on Friday 11th of March 2005 06:02:59 PM
Old 03-11-2005

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Need Script to Use CPUs on a HPUX server to simulate Workload Manager on HPUX.

I am running HPUX and using WLM (workload manager). I want to write a script to fork CPUs to basically take CPUs from other servers to show that the communication is working and CPU licensing is working. Basically, I want to build a script that will use up CPU on a server. Any ideas? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: cpolikowsky
2 Replies

2. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Auditing

:)I need a little help. I have sent all of our logs to our log server, but I can't send the audit logs that are in /var/log/audit.log. Can someone give me some type of idea to transfer these logs. Thank You (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: aojmoj
2 Replies

3. Cybersecurity

bash auditing

Hi dear friends I have an RHEL5 installed and I gave all users on it rbash shell, Now I want to audit all commands that they did in there shell once they enter them, Can any guide me to the way Thanks (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: reaky
2 Replies

4. HP-UX

pwage-hpux-T for Trusted HPUX servers

I'm sharing this in case anybody needs it. Modified from the original solaris pwage script. This modified hpux script will check /etc/password file on hpux trusted systems search /tcb and grep the required u_succhg field. Calculate days to expiry and notify users via email. original solaris... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: sparcguy
2 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Auditing script

I need a command line that will ls -l a directory and pick (grep?) all files that don't match a desired owner without losing track of the filename at any point. This way I can list later on "here are all the files with an incorrect owner". Thanks in advance (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: stevensw
4 Replies

6. AIX

Help me! AUDITING AIX

Hi All, i've a problem on a AIX server with audit config... when i start the audit i receive this error: root@****:/etc/security/audit > /usr/sbin/audit start Audit start cleanup: The system call does not exist on this system. ** failed setting kernel audit objects I don't understand... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Zio Bill
0 Replies

7. Solaris

BSM auditing

Hi , I don't want logs from a particular "library" to get recorded in the audit.log file. Is that possible with BSM? Please guide. Thanks. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: chinchao
2 Replies

8. AIX

AIX auditing

can some give some tips, most common security issues or and kind of advice about auditing aix system? regards (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: bongo
2 Replies

9. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

kinit auditing

I have implemented solaris login authenticating against an active directory server, using solaris x86 on a Dell R810 8xXeon CPUs and 262Gb RAM. The actual OS is: # uname -a SunOS ms-svr012 5.10 Generic_142910-17 i86pc i386 i86pc # cat /etc/release Oracle Solaris 10 9/10... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: jabberwocky
2 Replies

10. Infrastructure Monitoring

Nagios Auditing

Hi Folks, I have Nagios 3.0.6 which is monitoring 400+ servers in my environment and is administered by multiple administrators. I want to get notified if somebody enable or disable any notification of any of the hosts/services from GUI. Is it possible to configure? If so, how? (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: SiddhV
0 Replies
uri_urn(n)					    Tcl Uniform Resource Identifier Management						uri_urn(n)

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

NAME
uri_urn - URI utilities, URN scheme SYNOPSIS
package require Tcl 8.2 package require uri::urn ?1.1.2? uri::urn::quote url uri::urn::unquote url _________________________________________________________________ DESCRIPTION
This package provides two commands to quote and unquote the disallowed characters for url using the urn scheme, registers the scheme with the package uri, and provides internal helpers which will be automatically used by the commands uri::split and uri::join of package uri to handle urls using the urn scheme. COMMANDS
uri::urn::quote url This command quotes the characters disallowed by the urn scheme (per RFC 2141 sec2.2) in the url and returns the modified url as its result. uri::urn::unquote url This commands performs the reverse of ::uri::urn::quote. It takes an urn url, removes the quoting from all disallowed characters, and returns the modified urls as its result. BUGS, IDEAS, FEEDBACK This document, and the package it describes, will undoubtedly contain bugs and other problems. Please report such in the category uri of the Tcllib SF Trackers [http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?group_id=12883]. Please also report any ideas for enhancements you may have for either package and/or documentation. KEYWORDS
rfc 2141, uri, url, urn CATEGORY
Networking uri 1.1.2 uri_urn(n)