Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: SUN IPC Workstation Q
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers SUN IPC Workstation Q Post 6619 by shaggy on Saturday 8th of September 2001 09:48:21 AM
Old 09-08-2001
The workstations were connected (physically) to my network when I received these error messages.

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

MIB OID for my Sun workstation

hi, as far as i know, every sun solaris 8 workstation has a snmp agent running by default. i want to know my SNMP agent MIB oid. please tell me how to find out this information. thanks and urgent (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: champion
1 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

How to backup a Sun Ultra 60 workstation?

Hi, I'm currently an CS intern working at a small biotech company that has just opened a new office. We are working on a new project, but we were given an older Sun workstation with just a SCSI interface in the back. We don't have a systems administrator, so a couple of us have been working hard... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: PSC
7 Replies

3. Solaris

How to install Sun Solaris 10 inside VMware Workstation 5.5

Some members asked about this way, click Here u will find what u want (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Sound Of Wisdom
1 Replies

4. Solaris

installing a UPS on a sun workstation

Has anyone ever setup the APC powerchute (business edition agent) software, using a USB drive on any solaris machines? We installed the software, and it doesnt seem to be giving the option for a /dev/usb device, it only gives options of /ttya, ttyb etc... anyone ever done this with a USB? or... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: BG_JrAdmin
0 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Please help to configure Sun Blade 150 workstation

Hi, I am new to UNIX. I have a Sun Blade 150 worksation. I used a Dell monitor and Dell keyboard as input and output devices. However, workstation always told me that keyboard couldn't be found. I used Dell keyboard with USB and Dell keyboard with series connector. It all didn't work. Please help... (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: duke0001
10 Replies

6. Solaris

sun ultra 10 workstation

Hi All, I bought a sun workstation from ebay. Can I replace the cd-rom drive with a dvd-rom drive with any type? I mean, can I just buy a dvd-rom drive from a pc store? Thanks, itik (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: itik
2 Replies

7. Solaris

Solaris 10 on Sun W2100z workstation?

I am looking to buy W2100z workstation. I want to run solaris 10 on it. I realize it's a few years old, from 2004. Is it a good machine to get or should I look for a newer workstation? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: etc
1 Replies

8. Solaris

Adding new Hdd in sun 10 with vmware workstation

hi, i am using vmware workstation 6.0 and i installed sun solaris 10. when i add new hard disk(vm->>settings->>add). when i start the system and try to use format command there i only see my old one hdd (new added hdd is not showing). but my new hdd is showing at the bottom right as a icon where... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Anand15880
2 Replies

9. Solaris

Sun Workstation Hardware - Is it broken?

Hi everyone! I have an odd question - If a sun workstation (Blade 2000) boots up into a login prompt, is there any chance that it could have hardware issues? Or once it gets that far is it 100% working. I cant play with it before buying, so was interested to see if anyone could shed some... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: ajdiamond
4 Replies

10. Solaris

Need Sun Ultra 20 M2 Workstation Tools and Drivers CD 1.9

content deleted (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: hmb
1 Replies
IPC::Run::SafeHandles(3pm)				User Contributed Perl Documentation				IPC::Run::SafeHandles(3pm)

NAME
IPC::Run::SafeHandles - Use IPC::Run and IPC::Run3 safely SYNOPSIS
use IPC::Run::SafeHandles; DESCRIPTION
IPC::Run and IPC::Run3 are both very upset when you try to use them under environments where you have STDOUT and/or STDERR tied to something else, such as under fastcgi. The module adds safe-guarding code when you call IPC::Run or IPC::Run3 under such environment to make sure it always works. If you intend to release your code to work under normal envionrment as well as under fastcgi, simply use this module after the "IPC" modules are loaded in your code. unimport When unimport, the original IPC::Run and/or IPC::Run3 functions are restored. AUTHOR
Chia-liang Kao, "<clkao at bestpractical.com>" BUGS
Please report any bugs or feature requests to "bug-ipc-run-safehandles at rt.cpan.org", or through the web interface at <http://rt.cpan.org/NoAuth/ReportBug.html?Queue=IPC-Run-SafeHandles>. I will be notified, and then you'll automatically be notified of progress on your bug as I make changes. SUPPORT
You can find documentation for this module with the perldoc command. perldoc IPC::Run::SafeHandles You can also look for information at: o AnnoCPAN: Annotated CPAN documentation <http://annocpan.org/dist/IPC-Run-SafeHandles> o CPAN Ratings <http://cpanratings.perl.org/d/IPC-Run-SafeHandles> o RT: CPAN's request tracker <http://rt.cpan.org/NoAuth/Bugs.html?Dist=IPC-Run-SafeHandles> o Search CPAN <http://search.cpan.org/dist/IPC-Run-SafeHandles> ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS
COPYRIGHT &; LICENSE Copyright 2007 Chia-liang Kao, all rights reserved. This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. perl v5.10.0 2009-01-28 IPC::Run::SafeHandles(3pm)