Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Mac OS XI?!
Operating Systems OS X (Apple) Mac OS XI?! Post 66137 by Astrochess on Thursday 10th of March 2005 10:03:56 PM
Old 03-10-2005
I thought that Mac OS 10.3 Panther was big enough to merit its own primary version number. But with 10.4 looking so cool (and still no new primary version number), it's almost as if Apple is getting bored of its own innovations.... Mac OS XI really must be a kick-A OS.

We Also Found This Discussion For You

1. OS X (Apple)

Let's get a .mac top level domain! As in www.xyz.mac

ICANN, the Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers, is inviting proposals for new sponsored top level domains. This may be wishful thinking, but isn't that a chance to push for a .mac top level domain (TLD)? I for one would VASTLY like the idea of having a domain of something.mac --... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: ropers
0 Replies
ppdpo(1)                                                            Apple Inc.                                                            ppdpo(1)

NAME
ppdpo - ppd message catalog generator SYNOPSIS
ppdpo [ -D name[=value] ] [ -I include-directory ] [ -o output-file ] source-file DESCRIPTION
ppdpo extracts UI strings from PPDC source files and updates either a GNU gettext or Mac OS X strings format message catalog source file for translation. The -D option sets the named variable for use in the source file. It is equivalent to using the #define directive in the source file. The -I option specifies an alternate include directory; multiple -I options can be supplied to add additional directories. The -o option specifies the output file. The supported extensions are ".po" or ".po.gz" for GNU gettext format message catalogs and ".strings" for Mac OS X strings files. SEE ALSO
ppdc(1), ppdhtml(1), ppdi(1), ppdmerge(1), ppdcfile(5) http://localhost:631/help COPYRIGHT
Copyright 2007-2011 by Apple Inc. 10 October 2008 CUPS ppdpo(1)