Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users Netscape - What version will run on SCO Unix v3.2 2 Release 5 Post 65884 by system77 on Wednesday 9th of March 2005 10:55:31 PM
Old 03-09-2005
This question has been resolved.

Last edited by system77; 03-10-2005 at 07:05 PM..

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

SCO UNIX System V/386, Release 3.2

I was just wondering if there is a way to recursive grep for something in this version of UNIX... so that I don't have to do it a directory at a time? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: PBNOSGT
1 Replies

2. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Sco Unix OpenServer Release 3.0

hi everybody I have got a set of sco unix open server release 3.0 flopyy disks series N1, N2, M1, P1...P43, Release notes.. ý did a fresh installation. but ý cant install ethernet card. when ý use netconfig-ad a chain -tcpip... there is a messge : the sco contain TCP/IP driver. and ý... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: kaygusuz
2 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Books for administration in Unix SCO OpenServer Release 5

Hi, I am a new user to the Server SCO OpenServer(TM) Release 5. Could you please advise any books for me to have a comprehensive view of how to administrate this Unix server. Thanks (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: rogercko
1 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

unix system v release 3.2 (sco-unix?)

another unix printing issue. our client based pc's used to print some form's to our hp printer. as of the moment they can not print. i have checked & did the ff: #lpstat -r (scheduler is running) i dunno if i need to restart the whole unix box via shutdown or just checking at... (15 Replies)
Discussion started by: jedimaster
15 Replies

5. Web Development

How to check the Version of Netscape web server

Hello All, I would like to find/check the Netscape webserver version installed in my solaris unix box. Where to check the info and how i will do that . I know that Netscape webserver is installed and running but not sure which version Any idea ? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: jambesh
2 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

SCO UNIX Open Server Version 5.0.2

I have a CD SCO Unix Open Server Version 5.0.2 but I am missing the botable 1.44 floppy disk.Can any one please tell me where can I download the botable disk? Also I have HP Pavillion 512 MB RAM and 20 GB Hard disk can I use this machine for the installation of SCO Unix? Thanks (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: mustish1
4 Replies

7. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Error UNIX: UNIX SCO release 5.05 system does not boot

UNIX sco release 5.05 system does not boot:cannot open device hd(40)/boot stage 1 boot failure: error loading hd(40)/bootWhat to do? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Joaoalpande
2 Replies

8. SCO

UNIX SCO release 5.05 system does not boot

UNIX sco release 5.05 system does not boot: cannot open device hd(40)/boot stage 1 boot failure: error loading hd(40)/boot what to do? (1 Reply)
1 Replies

9. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

UNIX SCO release 5.05 system does not boot

UNIX sco release 5.05 system does not boot: cannot open device hd(40)/boot stage 1 boot failure: error loading hd(40)/boot what to do? (5 Replies)
5 Replies
PURITY-NG(6)							   Games Manual 						      PURITY-NG(6)

NAME
purity-ng - general purpose purity testing software SYNOPSIS
purity-ng [OPTION]... list|FILE|TESTNAME DESCRIPTION
Purity is an interactive purity test program with a simple, user interface and datafile format. For each test, questions are printed to the your terminal, and you are prompted for an answer to the current question. At a prompt, these are your choices: y Answer "yes" to the question. n Answer "no" to the question. b Backup one question, if you answered it incorrectly, or someone is watching you take the test, and you don't (or do) want to admit a different answer. s Print your current score on the test you are taking. q Quit the test, and print the current score. ? Print a help screen for the current prompt. At the end of the test, your score is printed out. For most purity tests, lower scores denote more "experience" of the test material. OPTIONS
--version print current version of purity-ng -h, --help show the help message and exit -p print the test without prompting for answers. -r decrypt the test using the Rot 13 algorithm. To get a list of all purity tests available globally on your system, run purity-ng list. AUTHORS
purity was originally written by Eric Lechner in 1989. purity-ng is a reimplementation of purity in Python for modern systems, written by Simon Fondrie-Teitler and Luke Faraone. This manual page was written by Luke Faraone. BUGS
If you find bugs in the application, please report these to <https://bugs.launchpad.net/purity-ng> or to your distribution's distributor. SEE ALSO
purity(6) Running purity-ng format provides documentation about the datafile format. Additional documentation is available online at <http://packages.python.org/purity-ng>. January 7, 2011 PURITY-NG(6)