Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers know who logged and logged out with their timings Post 65742 by vkandati on Tuesday 8th of March 2005 06:44:13 PM
Old 03-08-2005
right now using of 'who' command at regular intervals of time

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Is user logged on??

How can i check to see if a user is logged on to the network? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: provo
1 Replies

2. AIX

crontab changes logged?

Hi, We have had a situation where our informix cron had an entry changed, we rubn a checkscript that showed the changed at 23:50 however when the script was due to run on the new schedule 00:00 it didnt start and investigating the crontab the entry was removed? any idea's where I can find... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: chlawren
4 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

last logged on info

Hi how can I know the details of when valid system users last logged on? thanks (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: nokia1100
1 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Last time logged in

Working in AIX (so no date -d) How can i display all the users who have not logged in for more than 40 days? A small quick script would be usefull, my scripts are always taking to long to execute, even before they are finished. Many thanks! (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: ughosting
5 Replies

5. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

logged out users

how to find out users who logged out within 5 minutes (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: roshni
1 Replies

6. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

su ?? Who logged in First ??

Hi all, Say my login user id is "t007" and I login into the unix server first using my id and password and then I used to use "su" command to switch the user using root user id and password. Now, how the third person will come to know who has logged in as a first user ? As: Login: t007... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: varungupta
2 Replies

7. Programming

logged in or logged out?

I have wrote a service with c++ which is always run and now I want to get with it the exact time in that the user log in or log out and then run a script. but the problem is that how could i find that the user logged in or logged out with out checking something frequently? thanks (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: mrhosseini
9 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Who are all logged out

I have a situation where I have to capture information of all users who log out, along with the terminal info(tty command). For example, I may have logged in with /dev/pts/2 as well as /dev/pts4. Now, when I log out of the session with /dev/pts/2, I need that to be sent in an email to a... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ggayathri
1 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

who logged in

Hi friends I want to get a list of users who have logged in before 10 'o clock in the morning on a given date . I tried with who and last commands but last gives only the last login time How do i find who logged before 10 'o clock Thanks (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: ultimatix
3 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Last user logged in

hi! How can I find into: /var/log/messages.4 /var/log/messages.3 /var/log/messages.2 /var/log/messages.1 /var/log/messages The last user do a login? (for example user1) My idea is to search by the pattern "Accepted password for" buy I necessary search into all files first and in the... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: guif
2 Replies
GUPNP_CONTEXT_TIMEOUT_ADD(3)						 1					      GUPNP_CONTEXT_TIMEOUT_ADD(3)

gupnp_context_timeout_add - Sets a function to be called at regular intervals

SYNOPSIS
bool gupnp_context_timeout_add (resource $context, int $timeout, mixed $callback, [mixed $arg]) DESCRIPTION
Sets a function to be called at regular intervals. PARAMETERS
o $context - A context identifier, returned by gupnp_context_new(3). o $timeout - A timeout in miliseconds. o $callback - The callback function calling every $timeout period of time. Typically, callback function takes on $arg parameter. o $arg - User data for $callback. RETURN VALUES
Returns TRUE on success or FALSE on failure. EXAMPLES
Example #1 Create new UPnP context and set callback <?php $user_data = "user data"; function timeout_cb($arg) { printf("Call timeout_cb, user data: '%s'", $arg); return true; } /* Create the UPnP context */ $context = gupnp_context_new(); if (!$context) { die("Error creating the GUPnP context "); } /* Create root device */ $dev = gupnp_root_device_new($context, "/devicedesc.xml"); /* Set callback for timeout */ gupnp_context_timeout_add($context, 5000, "timeout_cb", $user_data); /* Run the main loop */ gupnp_root_device_start($dev); ?> ERRORS
/EXCEPTIONS Issues E_WARNING with not valid callback function. SEE ALSO
gupnp_context_new(3). PHP Documentation Group GUPNP_CONTEXT_TIMEOUT_ADD(3)