Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Mozilla Navigator
Operating Systems Linux Mozilla Navigator Post 65318 by cbkihong on Friday 4th of March 2005 09:09:59 AM
Old 03-04-2005
It depends. Was it installed manually or by package management system such as RPM/Deb?

With RPM/Deb one can always query this information from the package database. I don't give the exact command here as I don't know which. Or use GUI frontends to locate the package and there may be a tab which gives the file list of something similar (kpackage is one such example).

If you install manually, the mozilla executable is likely to be in the distribution itself (instead of in /usr/bin), then either command

which mozilla
whereis mozilla

is likely to give you some clue as to where to look for the mozilla directory.

We Also Found This Discussion For You

1. AIX

aix toolbox and netscape navigator

Hi everybody I am new to the aix system and know I want to download some packages , so i start search for the aix repository like apt-get on Ubuntu , I found the results tell me to install rpm.rte and aix toolbox through navigator , but i have the following problem 1- i don't know hoe to open... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: hard_revenge
1 Replies
DERDUMP(1)							NSS Security Tools							DERDUMP(1)

NAME
derdump_ - Dumps C-sequence strings from a DER encoded certificate file SYNOPSIS
derdump [-r] [-i input-file] [-o output-file] STATUS
This documentation is still work in progress. Please contribute to the initial review in Mozilla NSS bug 836477[1] DESCRIPTION
derdump dumps C-sequence strings from a DER encode certificate file OPTIONS
-r For formatted items, dump raw bytes as well -i DER encoded file Define an input file to use (default is stdin) -o output file Define an output file to use (default is stdout). ADDITIONAL RESOURCES
NSS is maintained in conjunction with PKI and security-related projects through Mozilla dn Fedora. The most closely-related project is Dogtag PKI, with a project wiki at PKI Wiki[2]. For information specifically about NSS, the NSS project wiki is located at Mozilla NSS site[3]. The NSS site relates directly to NSS code changes and releases. Mailing lists: pki-devel@redhat.com and pki-users@redhat.com IRC: Freenode at #dogtag-pki AUTHORS
The NSS tools were written and maintained by developers with Netscape and now with Red Hat. Authors: Gerhardus Geldenhuis <gerhardus.geldenhuis@gmail.com>. Elio Maldonado <emaldona@redhat.com>, Deon Lackey <dlackey@redhat.com> LICENSE
Licensed under the Mozilla Public License, version 1.1, and/or the GNU General Public License, version 2 or later, and/or the GNU Lesser General Public License, version 2.1 or later. NOTES
1. Mozilla NSS bug 836477 https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=836477 2. PKI Wiki http://pki.fedoraproject.org/wiki/ 3. Mozilla NSS site http://www.mozilla.org/projects/security/pki/nss/ nss-tools 15 February 2013 DERDUMP(1)