Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: X windows
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers X windows Post 65312 by vedder191 on Friday 4th of March 2005 08:45:41 AM
Old 03-04-2005
X windows

I am trying to setup X windows on a compaq aramada 3500 laptop using free bsd 4. I need to find the specs of my laptop but have no idea where to look. I have tried google but cannot find exact specs like video board type. Please help thank you.

2 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

startX windows application during boot.....putty connection takes the windows

Dear all i am new to linux/debian i run my application on the computer...during startup in bashrc i wrk wid dis script to invoke startx..i do this above command and it works perfectly... if && ; then startx -- -br 1>/dev/null exit 0 fi i use winscp for file transfer and putty for... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: venkat_330
1 Replies

2. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

Seen Windows pc, having all the features of Linux, could exe, read and edit save like windows

Hi, totally new to linux base using windows when started learning and using computers. but i remember that one pc was there , look alike windows desktop, but could not do the task as windows just click and open and view edit etc. But, you could do a little differently even saving in and opening... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: jraju
8 Replies
semanage_fcontext(3)					   Libsemanage API documentation				      semanage_fcontext(3)

NAME
semanage_fcontext - SELinux File Context Management API SYNOPSIS
#include <semanage/fcontext_record.h> #include <semanage/fcontexts_policy.h> #include <semanage/fcontexts_local.h> This object contains properties associated with a SELinux file context specification For details on a specific function, see its manual page. Record API Overview semanage_fcontext_create(3)- create a file context spec semanage_fcontext_free(3)- release resources for this file context spec semanage_fcontext_key_create(3)- create a key, which can be used to identify a file context spec semanage_fcontext_key_free(3)- release resources for this file context spec key semanage_fcontext_key_extract(3)- create a key matching this file context spec semanage_fcontext_clone(3)- create an identical file context spec (deep-copy clone) semanage_fcontext_compare(3)- compare this file context spec to the provided key semanage_fcontext_compare2(3)- compare this file context spec to another Properties API Overview semanage_fcontext_get_expr(3)- return the regular expression for this file context spec semanage_fcontext_set_expr(3)- set the regular expression for this file context spec semanage_fcontext_get_type(3)- return the file type for this file context spec semanage_fcontext_get_type_str(3)- return a string representation for this file context spec type semanage_fcontext_set_type(3)- set the file type for this file context spec semanage_fcontext_get_con(3)- return the SELinux context for this file context spec semanage_fcontext_set_expr(3)- set the SELinux context for this file context spec Record Store API Overview semanage_fcontext_modify_local(3)- add or update a file context spec in the local store semanage_fcontext_del_local(3)- delete a file context spec from the local store semanage_fcontext_exists(3)- check if a file context spec is defined in the persistent policy semanage_fcontext_exists_local(3)- check if a file context spec is defined in the local store semanage_fcontext_query(3)- query a file context spec in the persistent policy semanage_fcontext_query_local(3)- query a file context spec in the local store semanage_fcontext_count(3)- count the number of file context specs defined in the persistent policy semanage_fcontext_count_local(3)- count the number of file context specs defined in the local store semanage_fcontext_iterate(3)- execute a callback for each file context spec in the persistent policy semanage_fcontext_iterate_local(3)- execute a callback for each file context spec in the local store semanage_fcontext_list(3)- return an array containing all file context specs in the persistent policy semanage_fcontext_list_local(3)- return an array containing all file context specs in the local store ivg2@cornell.edu 16 March 2006 semanage_fcontext(3)