Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Stored Procedures
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers Stored Procedures Post 65247 by Ygor on Thursday 3rd of March 2005 08:46:22 PM
Old 03-03-2005
Take a look at chapter 9 of the Application Developer's Guide:Using Procedures and Packages.
I think you will need to register (but it's free).

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

Calling Oracle Stored Procedures in UNIx(sun solaris)

I have created 3 Procedures all similar to this one: I then created 3 shell sripts which will call the sql? finally created a calling script to call the procedure. I am a bit unsure how to this all works, can someone check my code and I am doing this right? Also could I add my procedure (first... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: etravels
0 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Procedures are not called ?

My shell script is executing i am having no syntax errors or other errors. When i am testing the shell script i am having a problem that the procedure Prompt, Environment,List are not found. I defined all these procedures in the shell script. Environment() { FULL=N export FULL LOGON=cat... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: dreams5617
2 Replies

3. Solaris

Executing MS-SQL stored procedures from Unix/C Program?

All, We are contemplating a port of an existing software product and would like to expend as little effort as possible. Our new database would be MS-SQL, and we would write stored procedures to perform common db operations. We'd like to call these stored procedures from C or C++ code running... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: mparks
3 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

calling two procedures from one ksh ???

Hi to all, This is first posting in this forum. I quite new to this KSH....i guess i ll have some fun...:) Well, I have two indivdual korn shell scripts. i m calling PL/SQL stored procedure from korn shell script. It works absolutely fine. Once its completed the log is updated and data is... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: shashi369
5 Replies

5. Debian

Procedures in the #apt commands.

I have installed squeeze 6.0.0 as a base install from: Network install from a minimal CD. Debian -- Network install from a minimal CD i do see a lot of information on the various #apt commands , yet is is all garble goop as far as trying to make sense of where to begin at to install... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: cowLips
3 Replies

6. Programming

For loop mysql procedures

Hi Forum how can I make for loop or while loop as below, in mysql language for i in (1, 2, 4, 6, 9) do ...... done similar to unix... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: yahyaaa
1 Replies
SYSTEMD-NETWORKD-WAIT-ONLINE.SERVICE(8) 		     systemd-networkd.service			   SYSTEMD-NETWORKD-WAIT-ONLINE.SERVICE(8)

NAME
systemd-networkd-wait-online.service, systemd-networkd-wait-online - Wait for network to come online SYNOPSIS
systemd-networkd-wait-online.service /lib/systemd/systemd-networkd-wait-online DESCRIPTION
systemd-networkd-wait-online is a one-shot system service that waits for the network to be configured. By default, it will wait for all links it is aware of and which are managed by systemd-networkd.service(8) to be fully configured or failed, and for at least one link to gain a carrier. OPTIONS
The following options are understood: -i, --interface= Network interface to wait for before deciding if the system is online. This is useful when a system has several interfaces which will be configured, but a particular one is necessary to access some network resources. This option may be used more than once to wait for multiple network interfaces. When used, all other interfaces are ignored. --ignore= Network interfaces to be ignored when deciding if the system is online. By default, only the loopback interface is ignored. This option may be used more than once to ignore multiple network interfaces. --timeout= Fail the service if the network is not online by the time the timeout elapses. A timeout of 0 disables the timeout. Defaults to 120 seconds. SEE ALSO
systemd(1), systemd-networkd.service(8) systemd 237 SYSTEMD-NETWORKD-WAIT-ONLINE.SERVICE(8)