Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Using BootMAgic and FreeUSD
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers Using BootMAgic and FreeUSD Post 6466 by rwb1959 on Wednesday 5th of September 2001 09:31:51 AM
Old 09-05-2001
Since I'm not familiar with BootMagic (or
FreeBSD for that matter) I would not claim to
"know" exactly what you should do however,
I will direct you to the following URLs:

http://www.ccp14.ac.uk/solution/bsdunix/

http://unix.about.com/library/weekly/aa041601c.htm

...from what I understand, FreeBSD also has a
boot manager similar to Linux's LILO. I think
these sites can give you much more accurate
information than I can Smilie

KDE4-CONFIG(1)							 KDE User's Manual						    KDE4-CONFIG(1)

NAME
kde4-config - Prints KDE installation paths SYNOPSIS
kde4-config [--expandvars] [--prefix] [--exec-prefix] [--libsuffix] [--localprefix] [--version] [--types] [--path type] [--userpath type] [--install type] DESCRIPTION
kde4-config is a command line program used to retrieve information about KDE installation or user paths. Use this program to determine where the various aspects of the KDE installation reside on your system. OPTIONS
--expandvars expand ${prefix} and ${exec_prefix} in output --prefix Compiled in prefix for KDE libraries --exec-prefix Compiled in exec_prefix for KDE libraries --libsuffix Compiled in library path suffix --localprefix Prefix in $HOME used to write files --version Compiled in version string for KDE libraries --types Print a list of all available KDE resource types --path type Search path for the specified type --userpath type User paths for the types: desktop|autostart|trash|document --install type Prefix to install resource files to EXAMPLES
Print the top-level KDE installation directory: % kde4-config --prefix Print a list of all resource types: % kde4-config --types Print the installed wallpaper path: % kde4-config --path wallpaper SEE ALSO
kdeoptions(7) BUGS
None known. AUTHOR
Stephan Kulow <coolo@kde.org> Author. K Desktop Environment 2007-09-28 KDE4-CONFIG(1)