Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers Extract or save attachment of email using mailx Post 64063 by Perderabo on Saturday 26th of February 2005 10:15:01 AM
Old 02-26-2005
Please read the rules which state:
(4) Do not 'bump up' questions if they are not answered promptly. No duplicate or cross-posting and do not report a post where your goal is to get an answer more quickly.

I have deleted your duplicate threads.

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

email attachment, with a message using mailx

Hi, I am trying to include a message along with an attachment with an email using mailx on AIX. uuencode Test.dat Test.dat| mailx -s 'Testing' mymail@yahoo.com < MESGFILE This only gives me the contents of MESGFILE as my message. If I remove the < FILE I recieve the attachment. What... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: edog
4 Replies

2. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Unable to send eMail from a UNIX-Host ( using mailx ) to a Outlook-email-addres(Win)

Hi A) I am able to send eMail using mailx from a UNIX ( solaris 8 ) host to my Outlook-email-ID : FName.Surname@Citigroup.com ( This is NOT my actual -eMail-ID). But in Outlook the "From :" eMail address is displayed as " usr1@unix-host1.unregistered.email.citicorp.com " .i.e the words... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Vetrivela
2 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Sending email with text & attachment using mailx

I spent some time working this out, with a little help from various forums, and thought the community would like to know : Here is how you can send an email from a single Unix command line : /usr/bin/echo "Email text\nNew line\nAnother new line" >x | uuencode sourcefile.txt sourcefile.txt |... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: haryadoon
3 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to send attachment to web-based email client using mailx

hi, i am trying to send mail with attachment to web-based email client like gmail.com using mailx. the problem is it is displayed in content rather than as attachment. the code i am using is as follows, uuencode test1.txt test1.txt | mailx -s "test only" aaaa@gmail.com does anyone... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: randomcz1
1 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Using mailx to save attachments

Hi, I have a requirement to save a mail attachment sent from Windows to a Solaris 9 server. I'm using mailx on the server and have seen a few examples of how to attach a file for sending but none for how to save the attachment when receiving. I can see the encoded text when I look at... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Jublio
2 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Adding an attachment as an attachment to mailx

I don't want the attachment embedded in the mail. I would like a file attached. When I do mailx -s "Report, `date +'%D %r` " -r "Notifications" bob@bob.com < /usr/local/bin/myreport.log> /dev/null It gets embedded in my email. I want a file attachment. How do I do that? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: guessingo
2 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Mailx: How to send a attachment using mailx command

Hi All, Can anyone please provide the command for sending an mail with attachment using mailx command. Thanks in Advance :) Regards, Siram. (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Sriram.Vedula53
3 Replies

8. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Send email with attachment and body : mailx , waiting for input , signal Control D

Hi, I am trying to send email with attacment and body using "mailx" (cat body.txt; uuencode attach.txt) | mailx -s "Attachment" abc@xyz.com When i type this command, the shell is still waiting for me to enter something in standard input and press control D before it sends a mail and... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: aliaszero
2 Replies

9. Solaris

mailx with attachment

Hi, When i used below command, i am able to send mail mailx -s "Testing mail working or not " babu.sudhakar@ymail.com" but if i want send attachment with mail,which syntax i need to follow to send a file as attachment. (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: sridhardwh
3 Replies

10. Solaris

Sent an email attachment, but the attachment is empty

I'm trying to send a .zip file from my unix box to my work email (email client outlook) The file name that I'm trying to sent is sites.zip and this is how I do it: uuencode sites.zip | mailx -s "testing" myname@mydomain.com When I open the .zip, the zip is empty. Looking around the we, I... (17 Replies)
Discussion started by: amb1s1
17 Replies
GLFRAMEBUFFERTEXTURE(3G)					   OpenGL Manual					  GLFRAMEBUFFERTEXTURE(3G)

NAME
glFramebufferTextureLayer - attach a single layer of a texture to a framebuffer C SPECIFICATION
void glFramebufferTextureLayer(GLenum target, GLenum attachment, GLuint texture, GLint level, GLint layer); PARAMETERS
target Specifies the framebuffer target. target must be GL_DRAW_FRAMEBUFFER, GL_READ_FRAMEBUFFER, or GL_FRAMEBUFFER. GL_FRAMEBUFFER is equivalent to GL_DRAW_FRAMEBUFFER. attachment Specifies the attachment point of the framebuffer. attachment must be GL_COLOR_ATTACHMENTi, GL_DEPTH_ATTACHMENT, GL_STENCIL_ATTACHMENT or GL_DEPTH_STENCIL_ATTACHMMENT. texture Specifies the texture object to attach to the framebuffer attachment point named by attachment. level Specifies the mipmap level of texture to attach. layer Specifies the layer of texture to attach. DESCRIPTION
glFramebufferTextureLayer operates like glFramebufferTexture(), except that only a single layer of the texture level, given by layer, is attached to the attachment point. If texture is not zero, layer must be greater than or equal to zero. texture must either be zero or the name of an existing three-dimensional texture, one- or two-dimensional array texture, or multisample array texture. ERRORS
GL_INVALID_ENUM is generated if target is not one of the accepted tokens. GL_INVALID_ENUM is generated if attachment is not one of the accepted tokens. GL_INVALID_VALUE is generated if texture is not zero or the name of an existing texture object. GL_INVALID_VALUE is generated if texture is not zero and layer is negative. GL_INVALID_OPERATION is generated if zero is bound to target. GL_INVALID_OPERATION is generated if texture is not zero or the name of an existing cube map texture. SEE ALSO
glGenFramebuffers(), glBindFramebuffer(), glGenRenderbuffers(), glFramebufferTexture(), glFramebufferTextureFace() COPYRIGHT
Copyright (C) 2010 Khronos Group. This material may be distributed subject to the terms and conditions set forth in the Open Publication License, v 1.0, 8 June 1999. http://opencontent.org/openpub/. AUTHORS
opengl.org opengl.org 06/10/2014 GLFRAMEBUFFERTEXTURE(3G)