Sponsored Content
Contact Us Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems Changed email, now I can't post/search Post 63774 by douknownam on Friday 25th of February 2005 02:30:37 PM
Old 02-25-2005
Changed email, now I can't post/search

I decided to change my email address to the one I have at work and now I cannot post or search. I'm guessing that there is a confirmation email that was sent that may have been blocked by the mail server. Can you tell me of a way to change my email address back to my personal one now that I cannot confirm?

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems

forgot pwd & email address has changed

OK. Now that I can see that this will not go public, my old email address is removed. The new email is removed. I don't know my user name or pwd for this forum but I have registered. The forgotten pwd utility recognized my old email address, so I know I'm registered. Any help with updating my info... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: forgot
1 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Email the changed info in the file

Hey Guyz Just need some help regarding this.I need to send an email(sendmail) to group of users, when ever the content in a file e.g abc.txt changes.We need to send the changed content in the email.We are using bash here.Thanks for your help Guyz --CoolKid (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: coolkid
1 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Search and email

Hi, I have logs where I have to check this logs for the particular string for every 3 hours and send email alert if that string found in that log Did anybody have the shell script to do this. :cool: (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: manju98458
9 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Search string and send email

Hi All, I need script which should search for the "reason code" and it should send mail with its preceding line as well as the line below it.(first line before it and line after it) I used below script but it is printing the whole lines inside it, your help is appreciated: cd... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: rockingvj
3 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Script to echo "File permissions or ownership changed from required " when accidentally changed.

Hi All, I have to work in the late nights some times for server maintenance and in a hurry to complete I am accidentally changing ownership or permission of directories :( which have similar names ( /var in root and var of some other directory ).:confused: Can some one suggest me with the... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: shiek.kaleem
1 Replies
CALIBRE-SMTP(1) 						      calibre							   CALIBRE-SMTP(1)

NAME
calibre-smtp - part of calibre SYNOPSIS
calibre-smtp [options] [from to text] DESCRIPTION
Send mail using the SMTP protocol. calibre-smtp has two modes of operation. In the compose mode you specify from to and text and these are used to build and send an email message. In the filter mode, calibre-smtp reads a complete email message from STDIN and sends it. text is the body of the email message. If text is not specified, a complete email message is read from STDIN. from is the email address of the sender and to is the email address of the recipient. When a complete email is read from STDIN, from and to are only used in the SMTP negotiation, the message headers are not modified. Whenever you pass arguments to calibre-smtp that have spaces in them, enclose the arguments in quotation marks. OPTIONS
--version show program's version number and exit -h, --help show this help message and exit -l, --localhost Host name of localhost. Used when connecting to SMTP server. -o, --outbox Path to maildir folder to store failed email messages in. -f, --fork Fork and deliver message in background. If you use this option, you should also use --outbox to handle delivery failures. -t, --timeout Timeout for connection -v, --verbose Be more verbose COMPOSE MAIL Options to compose an email. Ignored if text is not specified -a, --attachment File to attach to the email -s, --subject Subject of the email SMTP RELAY Options to use an SMTP relay server to send mail. calibre will try to send the email directly unless --relay is specified. -r, --relay An SMTP relay server to use to send mail. --port Port to connect to on relay server. Default is to use 465 if encryption method is SSL and 25 otherwise. -u, --username Username for relay -p, --password Password for relay -e, --encryption-method Encryption method to use when connecting to relay. Choices are TLS, SSL and NONE. Default is TLS. WARNING: Choosing NONE is highly insecure SEE ALSO
The User Manual is available at http://manual.calibre-ebook.com Created by Kovid Goyal <kovid@kovidgoyal.net> calibre-smtp (calibre 0.8.51) January 2013 CALIBRE-SMTP(1)