Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Mac OS XI?!
Operating Systems OS X (Apple) Mac OS XI?! Post 63355 by CBWolf42 on Thursday 24th of February 2005 12:28:42 PM
Old 02-24-2005
Xi

When Mac OS 11 is released it will be a signifigant jump from X. Similar to (although probably nto quite as signifigant as) the jump from 9 to X. The way they have been doing it (10.1, 10.2, 10.3 etc.) when they stop calling it 10 it will be something wholly different (and I imagine extremely awesome). Maybe like those old Knowledge Navigator videos they had. I have heard that 11 will be the next releases after 10.4, but even if that is true I wouldn't expect it for atleast a couple of years after Tiger is released. There is absolutely zero info on 11 right now, so if they are workign on it, it is being kept extremely hush hush.

We Also Found This Discussion For You

1. OS X (Apple)

Let's get a .mac top level domain! As in www.xyz.mac

ICANN, the Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers, is inviting proposals for new sponsored top level domains. This may be wishful thinking, but isn't that a chance to push for a .mac top level domain (TLD)? I for one would VASTLY like the idea of having a domain of something.mac --... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: ropers
0 Replies
Blt_TreeReleaseToken(3) 				      BLT Library Procedures					   Blt_TreeReleaseToken(3)

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

NAME
Blt_TreeReleaseToken - Releases token associated with tree object. SYNOPSIS
#include <bltTree.h> int Blt_TreeReleaseToken(token) ARGUMENTS
Blt_Tree *token (in) Token of tree to be released. _________________________________________________________________ DESCRIPTION
This procedure releases the token associated with a C-based tree data object. When all outstanding tokens for a tree data object have been released, then the data object itself will be freed. The arguments are as follows: token Token of the tree data object to be released. This token was initialized either by Tcl_TreeGetToken or Blt_TreeCreate earlier. RETURNS
Nothing. EXAMPLE
The following example creates and then releases a new token. Blt_Tree token; if (Blt_TreeCreate(interp, "myTree", &token) != TCL_OK) { return TCL_ERROR; } printf("tree is %s ", Blt_TreeName(token)); /* Tree will be destroyed when the token is released. */ Blt_TreeReleaseToken(token); KEYWORDS
tree, token BLT
2.4 Blt_TreeReleaseToken(3)