Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Mac OS XI?!
Operating Systems OS X (Apple) Mac OS XI?! Post 63355 by CBWolf42 on Thursday 24th of February 2005 12:28:42 PM
Old 02-24-2005
Xi

When Mac OS 11 is released it will be a signifigant jump from X. Similar to (although probably nto quite as signifigant as) the jump from 9 to X. The way they have been doing it (10.1, 10.2, 10.3 etc.) when they stop calling it 10 it will be something wholly different (and I imagine extremely awesome). Maybe like those old Knowledge Navigator videos they had. I have heard that 11 will be the next releases after 10.4, but even if that is true I wouldn't expect it for atleast a couple of years after Tiger is released. There is absolutely zero info on 11 right now, so if they are workign on it, it is being kept extremely hush hush.

We Also Found This Discussion For You

1. OS X (Apple)

Let's get a .mac top level domain! As in www.xyz.mac

ICANN, the Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers, is inviting proposals for new sponsored top level domains. This may be wishful thinking, but isn't that a chance to push for a .mac top level domain (TLD)? I for one would VASTLY like the idea of having a domain of something.mac --... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: ropers
0 Replies
XmTrackingLocate(3X)													      XmTrackingLocate(3X)

NAME
XmTrackingLocate - A Toolkit function that provides a modal interaction SYNOPSIS
#include <Xm/Xm.h> Widget XmTrackingLocate (widget, cursor, confine_to) Widget widget; Cursor cursor; Boolean confine_to; DESCRIPTION
XmTrackingLocate provides a modal interface for selection of a component. It is intended to support context help. The function grabs the pointer and discards succeeding events until BSelect is released or a key is pressed and then released. The function then returns the wid- get or gadget that contains the pointer when BSelect is released or a key is released. This function is obsolete and exists for compatibility with previous releases. It has been replaced by XmTrackingEvent. Specifies the widget ID of a widget to use as the basis of the modal interaction. That is, the widget within which the interaction must occur, usually a top level shell. Specifies the cursor to be used for the pointer during the interaction. This is a standard X cursor name. Specifies whether or not the cursor should be confined to widget RETURN VALUE
Returns the widget or gadget that contains the pointer when BSelect is released or a key is released. If no widget or gadget contains the pointer, the function returns NULL. SEE ALSO
XmTrackingEvent(3X) XmTrackingLocate(3X)