Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Not able to post
Contact Us Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems Not able to post Post 63147 by Ramshree on Wednesday 23rd of February 2005 01:25:20 AM
Old 02-23-2005
Not able to post

I registed yesterday and still not able to post my question. what could be the reason?

Pl reply.

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

My post gone

Hi, I had a post on Friday with subject like "Notification from background". Its not visible today. :confused: Any ideas. (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: vibhor_agarwali
6 Replies

2. Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems

How to post?

Hi i am new to this forum, I sould'nt find the link to post anew topic. Please help me. Thanks (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ygiriprashanth
1 Replies

3. Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems

how to post

how to post threads (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: trims
1 Replies

4. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

where to post this

hi, i found a free essential LPI preparation on a website and i want to share it, but i don't know where post it, waiting of your answer. thanks (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Linux001
2 Replies

5. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

Help with deleting post, apologies about the earlier post.

Apologies about the earlier post, i didnt realise, could i delete that post? I apologise again, SynGc (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: SynGc
1 Replies
YESTERDAY(1)						      General Commands Manual						      YESTERDAY(1)

NAME
yesterday - print file names from the dump SYNOPSIS
yesterday [ -c ] [ -date ] files ... DESCRIPTION
Yesterday prints the names of the files from the most recent dump. Since dumps are done early in the morning, yesterday's files are really in today's dump. For example, if today is March 17, 1992, yesterday /adm/users prints /n/dump/1992/0317/adm/users In fact, the implementation is to select the most recent dump in the current year, so the dump selected may not be from today. With option -c, yesterday copies the dump file to the current directory. The date option selects other day's dumps, with a format of 2, 4, 6, or 8 digits of the form dd, mmdd, yymmdd, or yyyymmdd. Yesterday does not guarantee that the string it prints represents an existing file. EXAMPLES
Back up to yesterday's MIPS binary of vc: cd /mips/bin yesterday -c vc Temporarily back up to March 1's MIPS C library to see if a program runs correctly when loaded with it: bind `{yesterday -0301 /mips/lib/libc.a} /mips/lib/libc.a rm v.out mk v.out FILES
/n/dump SOURCE
/rc/bin/yesterday SEE ALSO
fs(4) BUGS
It's hard to use this command without singing. YESTERDAY(1)