Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers Vfstab on spare disk - HOW ? Mount ? Post 63021 by DGoubine on Tuesday 22nd of February 2005 09:01:03 AM
Old 02-22-2005
oh, sorry, I found out what I did wrong.
Thanks for feedback

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Mount Second Disk

Anyone, I am trying to mount a second hard drive on a sunfire V120 w/solaris 5.8. I took this hard drive from another system because I deleted some files off that system and I want to mount it to another system so I can copy the file back onto the system. I really have no other means of... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: dummy101
2 Replies

2. Filesystems, Disks and Memory

SCSI disk spare sectors

Is there a way to determine the number of available spare sectors on a disk ? as it may be useful for notifying a user to take a backup of the disk before it runs into a medium error. (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: rednex
6 Replies

3. Solaris

mount in vfstab

In the end of /etc/vfstab file : /dev/md/dsk/d30 /dev/md/dsk/d30 /odb0 ufs no no - /dev/md/dsk/d40 /dev/md/dsk/d40 /odb1 ufs no no - After boot filesystems /odb0 and /odb1 don't mount. Also they don't mount after comand mount -a But if i'm enter... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: jess_t03
1 Replies

4. Linux

I want to mount my disk forever

Hi guys! I've just mounted my drive in fstab: /dev/sdb /myfolder ext3 defaults 0 0 and rebooted linux. I've got severel failers during booting process and also I can't login as root first time: login: root password:root incorrect login login:user password: user ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Junior Admin
1 Replies

5. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

vfstab overlay mount

How can I specify and the -O (overlay option) in the vfstab ? Also can you specify the overlay option to the mount options for a Vertias cluster NFS service group ? (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: wjones
0 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

copy failing disk to Spare

Hi Guys, I have a failing 4gb (c0t5d0) drive that contains lvol4 -8 on hp-ux. It's not the boot disk but is part of VG00 volume group. Within that group, I have a disk (c0t4d0) of the same size that has 1 lvol on it for swap(4gb) I also have a seperate 1.5 gb swap volume on another physical disk... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: rees_a
1 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

if (disk is mounted) unmount if (disk is unmounted) mount

Hey there, sorry if this is a bit too much of a noob question, trying to get to grips with a simple bash script - but i have done ZERO bash scripting. basically having worked out how to mount and unmount disks using: disktool -m *device* & disktool -e *device* - and looking at the result of... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: hollister
2 Replies

8. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

script to mount from vfstab file

I am setting up a test system and grabbed the /etc/vfstab file from the prod system. I don't want to overlay the /etc/vfstab file from the prod box on the test box so I just copied the prod /etc/vfstab file over to the test server and put the file in the /tmp/ directory. I want to mount the... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: snoman1
2 Replies

9. AIX

IBM SAN STORAGE HOT SPARE DISK

Hello, I have DS4000 IBM SAN Storage ( aka FastT Storage ) One of my disks has failed and I had a hot spare disk covering all the arrays. As the disk failed, immediately the hotspare disk took over the failed disk ( see the JPEG in the attachment ) My Question: How can I make the hotspare... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: filosophizer
1 Replies

10. Solaris

Please help me.how to mount another disk

So. My system have 2 solaris10 machine but system disk of machine 1 data crash.I bring the system disk of machine 1 install on machine2 for get data from disk machine1 but I can't mount disk. because msg is bash-3.00# mount /dev/dsk/c1t3d0s0 /mnt mount: /dev/dsk/c1t3d0s0 is not this fstype... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: infjustice
3 Replies
GLPASSTHROUGH(3G)														 GLPASSTHROUGH(3G)

NAME
glPassThrough - place a marker in the feedback buffer C SPECIFICATION
void glPassThrough( GLfloat token ) PARAMETERS
token Specifies a marker value to be placed in the feedback buffer following a GL_PASS_THROUGH_TOKEN. DESCRIPTION
Feedback is a GL render mode. The mode is selected by calling glRenderMode with GL_FEEDBACK. When the GL is in feedback mode, no pixels are produced by rasterization. Instead, information about primitives that would have been rasterized is fed back to the application using the GL. See the glFeedbackBuffer reference page for a description of the feedback buffer and the values in it. glPassThrough inserts a user-defined marker in the feedback buffer when it is executed in feedback mode. token is returned as if it were a primitive; it is indicated with its own unique identifying value: GL_PASS_THROUGH_TOKEN. The order of glPassThrough commands with respect to the specification of graphics primitives is maintained. NOTES
glPassThrough is ignored if the GL is not in feedback mode. ERRORS
GL_INVALID_OPERATION is generated if glPassThrough is executed between the execution of glBegin and the corresponding execution of glEnd. ASSOCIATED GETS
glGet with argument GL_RENDER_MODE SEE ALSO
glFeedbackBuffer(3G), glRenderMode(3G) GLPASSTHROUGH(3G)