Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Default.ida
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers Default.ida Post 6284 by rwb1959 on Sunday 2nd of September 2001 05:24:42 PM
Old 09-02-2001
Do you know what Default.ids is?
Is it supposed to be on your server?
If it is, has it been modified recently?

We Also Found This Discussion For You

1. Cybersecurity

ida-python script

I am writing a python script to add comment to the result of ida pro. My question is how to add my comment to the area of the assemble codes text? I remember there is a simple function to realize this, but don't know its name now... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Henryyy
0 Replies
syncbbdb-bootstrap(1)					      General Commands Manual					     syncbbdb-bootstrap(1)

NAME
syncbbdb-bootstrap - synchronize BBDB with Palm device SYNOPSIS
syncbbdb-bootstrap [ -port port ] [ -bbdb file ] -ids file -trans file DESCRIPTION
This script allows you to synchronize your Palm addressbooks and your BBDB data without using PilotManager(1). If you use PilotManager, this script is unncecessary. OPTIONS
-ids file The location of the ids file. This file is used to track changes in BBDB and Pilot (especially for a full sync). If you aren't using PilotManager(1) this can be any name but it should always be the same file (eg. ~/.bbdb.ids) -trans file The translation file. This file provides a mapping between the fields in the bbdb records and fields in the pilot records. The for- mat is one entry per line: <pilot name> <bbdb name> It is case sensitive -port port Port for pilot (defaults to /dev/pilot, or the environment variable PILOTPORT if set). -bbdb filename The location of your bbdb file (defaults to ~/.bbdb). SEE ALSO
PilotManager(1). Debian GNU/Linux May 2001 syncbbdb-bootstrap(1)