Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: signature?
Contact Us Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems signature? Post 62817 by zazzybob on Sunday 20th of February 2005 05:45:45 AM
Old 02-20-2005
Hi Vlad,

As far as I'm aware, the policy still stands that signatures are disabled for the reasons highlighted in the post you've linked to. After seeing some of the signatures used on Usenet I think it's a very good idea Smilie - it keeps UNIX.COM focused on technical discussion.

Thanks,
ZB

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

profile signature

What happend to profile signatures. don't seems to be displayed in posts for few days. it's not important. but just to know what's wrong with it? Thanks, (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: mib
1 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

mail with automatic signature

Hi everybody! I want to know if someone knows about a program that "inserts" a graphic in the signature of a mail user. Let me be more clear. I'm mail admin in a company that uses Netscape Messaging Server 4.15, and my boss wants to put a graphic christmas message in all the outgoing mails. ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: piltrafa
1 Replies

3. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

Signature???

In the user control panel, I noticed an option to enable viewing signatures. But somehow, I could not find any place to set my own signature. :( :confused: Could anyone tell me where I can find that option? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: aniseed
2 Replies

4. Red Hat

Header V3 DSA signature:

# rpm -ivh telnet-server-0.17-38.el5.i386.rpm warning: telnet-server-0.17-38.el5.i386.rpm: Header V3 DSA signature: NOKEY, key ID 37017186 error: Failed dependencies: xinetd is needed by telnet-server-0.17-38.el5.i386 # ----------------------------------------------- # yum -y... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: dplinux
2 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

About PuTTY RSA signature

On the website of Putty http://www.chiark.greenend.org.uk/~sgtatham/putty/download.html http://www.chiark.greenend.org.uk/~sgtatham/putty/keys.html It provides the RSA signatures and public keys of binary files. It says: We create PGP signatures for all the PuTTY files distributed... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: vistastar
6 Replies

6. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

Signature?

Hi there Where can i define a Signature? I can't see any point to do this... Regards, Jan (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: jm83
1 Replies

7. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

Create signature

I saw this and am wondering how I can add a signature so it shows on my posts. Thanks. Visible Post Elements You have the option to show or hide various elements of messages, which may be of use to users on slow internet... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: drew77
1 Replies
tt_otype_osig_count(library call)										 tt_otype_osig_count(library call)

NAME
tt_otype_osig_count -- return the number of notice signatures for an otype SYNOPSIS
#include <Tt/tt_c.h> int tt_otype_osig_count( const char*otype); DESCRIPTION
The tt_otype_osig_count function returns the number of notice signatures for the given otype. The otype argument is the object type involved in this operation. RETURN VALUE
Upon successful completion, the tt_otype_osig_count function returns the number of notice signatures for the given otype. The application can use tt_int_error(3) to extract one of the following Tt_status values from the returned integer: TT_OK The operation completed successfully. TT_ERR_NOMP The ttsession(1) process is not running and the ToolTalk service cannot restart it. TT_ERR_OTYPE The specified object type is not the name of an installed object type. SEE ALSO
Tt/tt_c.h - Tttt_c(5), tt_otype_osig_arg_type(3), tt_otype_osig_arg_mode(3), tt_otype_osig_args_count(3), tt_otype_osig_op(3), tt_int_error(3). tt_otype_osig_count(library call)