Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users windows -linux dual boot............ Post 62806 by Ee77 on Sunday 20th of February 2005 01:07:43 AM
Old 02-20-2005
How about colinux?
http://www.colinux.org/

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Loading windows on a dual boot

I want to dual-boot Windows 98 and Redhat 7. My scheme for doing this is to partition into: A FAT32 partition for windows A Linux partition for root A swap partition A boot partition My question is: At what point do I setup windows on the FAT partition? Would I do it from the command line... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: Furtoes00
5 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Dual boot Redhat with Windows 2k or XP

I know this is a common question, but.... I am working on 2 seperate computers. Each machine has one hdd. I want to Install Redhat with Win2k on one machine, and Redhat with Xp on the other. I know there are some issues with the install sequence to get Grub to work with both, but I am a little... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: jeremiebarber
4 Replies

3. Red Hat

Dual boot (Booting Windows from Linux MBR)

Hi , I have two disk installed with Linux(disk 1) and WinXP(disk 2) .Now i am changing Hardisk jumbper manualy to get in to Linux/Windows .I want to configure my REDHAT linux boot manager to list Linux and WindowXP and wanna boot according to my choice . Here is what my fdisk -l shows (Only... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: gkrishn
2 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Dual Boot between UNIX and Windows

I am planning to install UNIX (SunOS) on my computer which has two hard disks C: and D: C drive already have operating system which has windows installed on it and I use it on daily basis. D drive is empty and has like 40GB space, I want to partition D: by half half and want install UNIX on... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: DataSheet
1 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Windows And Unix, Dual Boot

Hello! I must find a way to use unix in my PC. I have a Dell Intel Pentium 4 CPU 3.2GHz, 1Gb RAM.It came with windows xp but in order to get some software running I have to be able to work on unix! Is it posible to set up a unix and Windows dual boot configuration? I was sure it was posible but... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: isidora10
2 Replies

6. Windows & DOS: Issues & Discussions

Need to install red hat linux on existing windows vista OS as dual boot

HI ALL, I need to install linux on already existing windows vista OS. I tried to install linux,am getting error while creating patitions, i)selected manula patition with grude option.. after that when i m selecting free space to create mount points, its giving error "could not allocate... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: jack00423
2 Replies

7. Ubuntu

Fedora Windows XP Prof dual boot

Faced with a "learn the new platform at your own expense or lose your job" ultimatum, I bought a Maxtor internal HD and added it to my older HP desktop which had been upgraded from Windows to Windows Professional. I installed Fedora on the new 500 GB HD and tried putting the Fedora boot partition... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: dba18
5 Replies

8. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

How to run linux in windows 7 without dual boot?

tell me in steps if its virtual box (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: mahor1989
2 Replies

9. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

Want to dual boot windows/Linux on a ssd/hdd configuration

I have a small ssd (240 GB) and a 1TB hdd. I want to use the ssd to store anything related to Windows (os and other stuff like games) and also the linux bootloader (so linux boots faster). And I want my hdd space to be for linux stuff (like the fedora os, linux packages, etc). Can you help me do... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: mafiaskafia
1 Replies
Ns_Url(3aolserver)					   AOLserver Library Procedures 					Ns_Url(3aolserver)

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

NAME
Ns_AbsoluteUrl, Ns_ParseUrl, Ns_RelativeUrl, Ns_SkipUrl - URL manipulation routines SYNOPSIS
#include "ns.h" int Ns_AbsoluteUrl(Ns_DString *pds, char *url, char *baseurl) int Ns_ParseUrl(char *url, char **pprotocol, char **phost, char **pport, char **ppath, char **ptail) char * Ns_RelativeUrl(char *url, char *location) char * Ns_SkipUrl(Ns_Request *request, int n) _________________________________________________________________ DESCRIPTION
Ns_AbsoluteUrl(pds, url, baseurl) Construct an URL based on baseurl but with as many parts of the incomplete url as possible. Return NS_OK or NS_ERROR. Ns_ParseUrl(url, pprotocol, phost, pport, ppath, ptail) Parse a URL into its component parts. Pointers to the protocol, host, port, path, and "tail" (last path element) will be set by ref- erence in the passed-in pointers. The passed-in url will be modified. Ns_RelativeUrl(url, location) If the url passed in is for this server, then the initial part of the URL is stripped off. e.g., on a server whose location is http://www.foo.com, Ns_RelativeUrl of "http://www.foo.com/hello" will return "/hello". Returns a pointer to the beginning of the relative url in the passed-in url, or NULL if error. Will set errno on error. Ns_SkipUrl(request, n) Return a pointer n elements into the request's url. SEE ALSO
nsd(1), info(n) KEYWORDS
AOLserver 4.0 Ns_Url(3aolserver)