Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Linux Red Hat Setting Up Routing In Linux Redhat 9 Help Post 62735 by xTHESEUSx on Saturday 19th of February 2005 01:27:49 AM
Old 02-19-2005
Thanks guys I will try this out Smilie
If anyone else has any help feel free to post it..I could use it

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Linux

NAT Routing in linux

How to use NAT Router in linux Redhat 6 ? and what packages and configuration are required ? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: salhoub
1 Replies

2. Red Hat

Linux Routing Help

I have just recently got into using Linux RedHat 9. So far I love it, I have set it up on a server I am running. Right now I have set up Samba and am running a file server for my house. I have four computers, the linux box is connected to the internet through a switch I have. There are two NICS in... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: xTHESEUSx
1 Replies

3. Linux

linux routing

how i add new routes to my linux machine (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: youmna
1 Replies

4. Linux

Routing in Linux

Hello All, I know it's a tricky probably stupid question but I'm stuck.... :( Is there any way to route different protocols through different eth cards for the same destination in Linux? With route add or something like it? For instance: FTP to/from 192.168.1.1 goes through eth0 - gw2... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: pmpx
1 Replies

5. Red Hat

Setting a locale in Redhat ES 4

Hi, I am writing a shell script which would ask user to select a locale and should set the locale for them. In the script I am doing export LANG=<user selected locale> and i do 'locale' it would show me the changed locale. But, when I come out of the program and do 'locale' it... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: eamani_sun
3 Replies

6. Red Hat

Setting keyboard configaration in redhat ES4

Hi, can someone tell me how to set the keyboard configaration at console in redhat Linux ES 4. I don't want it in x-windows mode. Also, how can I find all the keyboard configarations available. Thanks in advance. Sunny (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: eamani_sun
0 Replies

7. Red Hat

Setting an alias in Redhat

Hi Everyone, I am trying to set up alias the only way I now how, buy making entry into .bashrc file. The entry I made is alias ll='ls -lrt' It is not working as I expect. When I enter "alias" at the command line I get the following. $ alias alias l.='ls -d .* --color=tty' alias... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: jxh461
2 Replies

8. Homework & Coursework Questions

Redhat LINUX 5 setting In VMWARE

Use and complete the template provided. The entire template must be completed. If you don't, your post may be deleted! 1. The problem statement, all variables and given/known data: I have installed Redhat Linux 5 in VMWARE and would need to access through putty form the same desktop or... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: SasiWipro
2 Replies

9. Red Hat

Redhat Cluster updating kernel setting

hello, I was going through clustering documentation for Redhat, it says "Enable IP Aliasing support in the kernel by setting the CONFIG_IP_ALIAS kernel option to y. When specifying kernel options, under Networking Options, select IP aliasing support", I knew I should update /etc/sysctl.conf with... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: bobby320
1 Replies

10. Proxy Server

RedHat Satellite server - Setting up HP Repository

Hi all, We have been using Satellite to patch our RedHat servers for a while but up until recently these have only been virtual machines. Now we have a requirement to install a few physicals and I am trying to setup a sync a custom channel for the HP reository. Our setup is that the... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: wayned
2 Replies
MAZEOFGALIOUS(6)						   Games Manual 						  MAZEOFGALIOUS(6)

NAME
mog - Maze of Galious SYNOPSIS
mog DESCRIPTION
This manual page documents briefly the mog command. This manual page was written for the Debian distribution because the original program does not have a manual page. mazeofgalious is a is a very adictive game where you have to kill thousands of enemies, collect items in order to obtain new powers, and defeat some really great guys at the end of each level. You are free to go everywhere you want from the beginning of the game, you have to choose very carefully the order in which you visit all the rooms in the huge map if you want to keep your character to stay alive. The map is structures in a main map (called the castle), and 10 submaps (called the worlds), initially you are in the castle, and you have to find the keys that open the doors to go to each of the worlds. To complete the game, you have to defeat the boss at the end of each one of the 10 worlds. You are free to revisit each world as often as you want, in order to see if you have missed something. To defeat all 10 beasts, you control two characters: Popolon and Aphrodite, and each one has special abilities, i.e. Popolon has a greater ability to jump and Aphrodite is able to dive. AUTHOR
This manual page was written by Gurkan Sengun <gurkan@linuks.mine.nu>, for the Debian project (but may be used by others). March 26, 2005 MAZEOFGALIOUS(6)