Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: vim font highlight
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers vim font highlight Post 62185 by HOUSCOUS on Sunday 13th of February 2005 01:12:44 AM
Old 02-13-2005
Thanx, guys.

However, I used the command "nohl" and it worked. However, I am wondering if other high light has been disable too, since I have used this command?

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

Syntax Highlight editor

Is there is any syntax highlithing editor available for C and C++ programming language in Solaris. (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: arun.viswanath
7 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Font size in VIM

Hello, I use VIM version 7.1.56 on Ubuntu OS. Can you tell me pls how can I change the font-size in VIM? Thanks, Iuli (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ketchera
1 Replies

3. HP-UX

How to highlight syntax in Hp-UX vi editor?

Hi , How do i highlight syntax in vi editor on HP-UX. any suggestion highly appreciated. -Ashok (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ashokd001
1 Replies

4. Solaris

Very Importan - Vim Settings - Error while opening a File using vim

I downloaded vim.7.2 and compiled the vim source . Added the vim binary path to PATH (Because iam not the root of the box) when i load the file using vim it throws me an error Error detected while processing /home2/e3003091/.vimrc: line 2: E185: Cannot find color scheme darkblue line... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: girija
0 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Highlight text in shell o/p

Hi All, Can anyone tell me how to highlight a particular text in shell output or formattting a text in shell ? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: prasanna2166
1 Replies
vga_setegacolor(3)						Svgalib User Manual						vga_setegacolor(3)

NAME
vga_setegacolor - set the current color SYNOPSIS
#include <vga.h> void vga_setegacolor(int color); DESCRIPTION
Set the current color to be a color resembling the color-th EGA coler. This works regardless of the depth of the current video mode. The color is used by vga_drawpixel(3) and vga_drawline(3). Valid values for color are: 0 - black. 1 - blue. 2 - green. 3 - cyan. 4 - red. 5 - magenta. 6 - brown. 7 - grey. 8 - dark grey (light black). 9 - light blue. 10 - light green. 11 - light cyan. 12 - light red. 13 - light magenta. 14 - yellow (light brown). 15 - white (light grey). The fun(6) and vgatest(6) demos show the basic use of this function. SEE ALSO
svgalib(7), vgagl(7), libvga.config(5), fun(6), vgatest(6), vga_setcolor(3), vga_setrgbcolor(3), vga_drawpixel(3), vga_drawline(3) AUTHOR
This manual page was edited by Michael Weller <eowmob@exp-math.uni-essen.de>. The exact source of the referenced function as well as of the original documentation is unknown. It is very likely that both are at least to some extent are due to Harm Hanemaayer <H.Hanemaayer@inter.nl.net>. Occasionally this might be wrong. I hereby asked to be excused by the original author and will happily accept any additions or corrections to this first version of the svgalib manual. Svgalib (>;= 1.2.11) 27 July 1997 vga_setegacolor(3)