Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Board Maintenance
Contact Us Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators Board Maintenance Post 6205 by patvdv on Friday 31st of August 2001 07:17:49 AM
Old 08-31-2001
No find

I must say I can't find the post where Neo calls for moderators. I would not judge the success of a forum by the number of members but rather participation and satisfaction rate.

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Windows & DOS: Issues & Discussions

free bulletin board

Hey all. Just wondering if anyone knows where I can get a free bulletin board for Windows. I can find some but I need it to be able to post images and files to the board. I can find some though I can't find any that will allow files and images and I need both of them. Oh yeah I'll be... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: woofie
1 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Mother Board Drivers ...........??

Hi friends i am going to use FEDORA CORE ...Should i need to install Mother Board Drivers ? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: haisubbu
1 Replies

3. Red Hat

new system board replacement?

Hi, What are the files need to be edit after replacing with new system board. Because of big environment we do this activity on weekly basis. (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Naveen.6025
4 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Keep connection alive between PC and board

HI all, I have armv7 board and i will execute script in host machine with ssh connection from board . I have to test when board in standby mode the script runned in host remain working . The result is the reverse when kernel is in standby mode on board. SSH connection closed and the... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: marwen_joe
3 Replies

5. How to Post in the The UNIX and Linux Forums

Board not present

Can please somebody tell me what could be the reason for the following error (Unix Motorola Server): /usr/etc/ce3/s374: Board at address 0xff10000 not present - Entry skipped. /dev/lpc2: I/O error I already replaced the board 374 on the server, but I have the same problem. Thank you! (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: dma
1 Replies

6. OS X (Apple)

The Alternate DC board for AudioScope.sh.

Hi guys... Well I have entered an area of partial insnity... ;o) Below is a photo of the 'ALTDC' board for AudioScope.sh... I have decided to incorporate all three methods for obtaining DC into this MBP via the MIC input. 1) VFO. 2) CHOPPER. 3) COUNTER. The controller for the COUNTER... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: wisecracker
9 Replies
DH_AUTO_CLEAN(1)						     Debhelper							  DH_AUTO_CLEAN(1)

NAME
dh_auto_clean - automatically cleans up after a build SYNOPSIS
dh_auto_clean [buildsystemoptions] [debhelperoptions] [--params] DESCRIPTION
dh_auto_clean is a debhelper program that tries to automatically clean up after a package build. It does so by running the appropriate command for the build system it detects the package uses. For example, if there's a Makefile and it contains a distclean, realclean, or clean target, then this is done by running make (or MAKE, if the environment variable is set). If there is a setup.py or Build.PL, it is run to clean the package. This is intended to work for about 90% of packages. If it doesn't work, or tries to use the wrong clean target, you're encouraged to skip using dh_auto_clean at all, and just run make clean manually. OPTIONS
See "BUILD SYSTEM OPTIONS" in debhelper(7) for a list of common build system selection and control options. -- params Pass params to the program that is run, after the parameters that dh_auto_clean usually passes. SEE ALSO
debhelper(7) This program is a part of debhelper. AUTHOR
Joey Hess <joeyh@debian.org> 11.1.6ubuntu2 2018-05-10 DH_AUTO_CLEAN(1)