Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Updating Profile from script
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Updating Profile from script Post 61542 by encrypted on Friday 4th of February 2005 03:02:19 PM
Old 02-04-2005
In your script
export CON_DIR=<variable value>

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

Error updating profile

I'm trying to update my profile with a temp e-mail address. This is a hotmail e-mail address and it wont allow it. The reason for this is I've changed my service with my ISP since I've moved :D and well I've gone form Cable to DSL :mad: Now my e-mail accounts are still there but I can't... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: woofie
4 Replies

2. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Problem in updating .profile file in HP-UX B.11.00 machine

Hello All, I am using a HP-UX machine and I want to update the .profile file so that after login to my userID that will be applicable to my ID also. What I am trying to do is : In .profile file I am trying to write in /home/userID folder: export PATH=$PATH:$HOME:. so that whenever I will... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: abhishek0071
3 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

script for updating table using file(

Hi, Data file path (.txt) Control file(.ctl) I have delimited file(|). Sample data: 1|name|50009|DS24|0|12 2|name|30009|DS24|0|13 3|name|20409|DS24|0|14 4|name|20009|DS24|0|15 5|name|10009|DS24|0|16 I want to load this data into a oracle table (update and insert) Please help me... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: unihp1
1 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

awk updating one file with another, comparing, updating

Hello, I read and search through this wonderful forum and tried different approaches but it seems I lack some knowledge and neurones ^^ Here is what I'm trying to achieve : file1: test filea 3495; test fileb 4578; test filec 7689; test filey 9978; test filez 12300; file2: test filea... (11 Replies)
Discussion started by: mecano
11 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Script for updating a .csv file

Hello guys, I have one .csv file with all the file names(.c,.h,.sm,.txt etc)..... Now i have compared two baseline in UCM and got a report in .txt file,which looks like this...... DIFFBL INT_1029_Rel6.0.0.90@\DIR_PVOB STD_6.0.0.50_UCM@\DIR_PVOB (COMPONENT TEXT) Comparing the following: ... (14 Replies)
Discussion started by: suvenduperl
14 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

updating a single line by script

hi, I'm trying to add a # to the beginning of the line where the a word is included. and the i want to run the whole original script. and if possible I would prefer that line would stay in the same order in the text file, the line which includes the word. Thanks, (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: ozum
10 Replies

7. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Need script for updating spreadsheet in sharepoint

Hi All, Can any one please help me in writing a script or similiar to that to update excelsheet in sharepoint. Basically what I am trying to do here is to copy the coloumns from the output of a shell script and paste that in excel sheet which is in sharepoint. Please help me. Thanks (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: thankful123
1 Replies
printer-profile(1)					      General Commands Manual						printer-profile(1)

NAME
printer-profile - Profile using X-Rite ColorMunki and Argyll CMS SYNOPSIS
printer-profile [options] manuf model [rgb|cmyk] [patches] [ink-limit] DESCRIPTION
printer-profile prints a test chart, uses the ColorMunki instrument to scan it in, then computes an ICM profile using the Argyll Color Man- agement System. Manuf is "sam". Model is "clp-300" or "clp-315". Manuf is "hp". Model is "2600" or "cp1215". Manuf is "km". Model is "2300" or "2530". "rgb" is the usual setting. "patches" is a multiple 196 per page. Edit the script for additional models. OPTIONS
-b 1|2 Bits per pixel (1) -r XRESxYRES Resolution. Default=''. () -P rem-print Remote print (64-bit) machine, or none (amd) -S rem-scan Remote scan (ColorMunki) machine, or none (mac) -D lvl Debug level EXAMPLES
Profile the Samsung clp-315: $ printer-profile sam 315 rgb 196 BUGS
gs 8.64 and before has problems with 32-bit machines and color profile data. Don't use! You need Argyll_V1.2.0 or later. FILES
/usr/bin/printer-profile, /usr/share/foo2*/icm/testing.icm SEE ALSO
firefox http://www.xritephoto.com/html/colormunkisplash.htm firefox http://www.argyllcms.com/ firefox http://www.argyllcms.com/Argyll_V1.3.5_src.zip AUTHOR
Rick Richardson <rick.richardson@comcast.net> http://foo2zjs.rkkda.com/