Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Procmail recipe doesn't stop
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers Procmail recipe doesn't stop Post 61391 by Neo on Wednesday 2nd of February 2005 09:38:12 PM
Old 02-02-2005
That's quite a hack!

Seems the "c" flag is acting strange, doesn't it?

Maybe if you added a lockfile to the last recipe (before the hack) that would work?

Wild guess!!! Smilie

Code:
  :0:
  |/usr/local/bin/php -f /home/myuser/scripts/sendlist.php >> /home/myuser/scripts/sendlist.log

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Email Antispam Techniques and Email Filtering

Procmail recipe: blocking 'unsubscribe and opt-out' messages....

Here is a crude procmail recipe that I quickly created (NOT a procmail recipe expert, btw) that has been catching lots of spam (current second after the charset_spam recipe posted earlier): :0B * .*If.you.do.not.wish.to.receive...* more_spam :0B * You.requested.to.receive.this.mailing... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
0 Replies

2. Email Antispam Techniques and Email Filtering

Procmail recipe: From "number spam"

This procmail recipe catches a lot of spam, but might accidently catch a friendly email occasionally: :0 * ^From:.*()+.*@ number_spam ... trapping user names in the From header field that have 3 or more numbers. (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
0 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Script that doesn't stop

Hi all, I got a script that runs automatically using the cron file. The script starts running at midnight and suppose to delete image files from folders and sub-folders. The script ends when he finishes deleting or after 5 hours. My problem is that the script doesn't stop running even after 5... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: biot
3 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Make - two target produced by one recipe

Suppose executable X produces files A and B from nothing, Y produces C from A, Z produces D from B, and my final goal is to produce C and D. I wrote the following makefile: .PHONY: all all: C D C: A Y A D: B Z B A B: X This makefile seems to reflect all dependencies, as it should... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: ybelenky
2 Replies

5. Linux

Set -n doesn't stop executing

When I do "set -n" or "set -o noexec" the shell doesn't do what it sould. Infact if I check: $: set -o .... noexec off .... f ...instead I can set normally the other option. Who Knows what could be up? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: flaviofachin
2 Replies
PHP_STRIP_WHITESPACE(3) 						 1						   PHP_STRIP_WHITESPACE(3)

php_strip_whitespace - Return source with stripped comments and whitespace

SYNOPSIS
string php_strip_whitespace (string $filename) DESCRIPTION
Returns the PHP source code in $filename with PHP comments and whitespace removed. This may be useful for determining the amount of actual code in your scripts compared with the amount of comments. This is similar to using php -w from the commandline. PARAMETERS
o $filename - Path to the PHP file. RETURN VALUES
The stripped source code will be returned on success, or an empty string on failure. Note This function works as described as of PHP 5.0.1. Before this it would only return an empty string. For more information on this bug and its prior behavior, see bug report #29606. EXAMPLES
Example #1 php_strip_whitespace(3) example <?php // PHP comment here /* * Another PHP comment */ echo php_strip_whitespace(__FILE__); // Newlines are considered whitespace, and are removed too: do_nothing(); ?> The above example will output: <?php echo php_strip_whitespace(__FILE__); do_nothing(); ?> Notice the PHP comments are gone, as are the whitespace and newline after the first echo statement. PHP Documentation Group PHP_STRIP_WHITESPACE(3)