Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Procmail recipe doesn't stop
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers Procmail recipe doesn't stop Post 61363 by Neo on Wednesday 2nd of February 2005 04:58:15 PM
Old 02-02-2005
Here are two procmail logging flags:

# Turn off extra words in log file set to yes for debugging
VERBOSE=yes

# For debugging uncomment this line
LOGABSTRACT=all

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Email Antispam Techniques and Email Filtering

Procmail recipe: blocking 'unsubscribe and opt-out' messages....

Here is a crude procmail recipe that I quickly created (NOT a procmail recipe expert, btw) that has been catching lots of spam (current second after the charset_spam recipe posted earlier): :0B * .*If.you.do.not.wish.to.receive...* more_spam :0B * You.requested.to.receive.this.mailing... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
0 Replies

2. Email Antispam Techniques and Email Filtering

Procmail recipe: From "number spam"

This procmail recipe catches a lot of spam, but might accidently catch a friendly email occasionally: :0 * ^From:.*()+.*@ number_spam ... trapping user names in the From header field that have 3 or more numbers. (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
0 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Script that doesn't stop

Hi all, I got a script that runs automatically using the cron file. The script starts running at midnight and suppose to delete image files from folders and sub-folders. The script ends when he finishes deleting or after 5 hours. My problem is that the script doesn't stop running even after 5... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: biot
3 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Make - two target produced by one recipe

Suppose executable X produces files A and B from nothing, Y produces C from A, Z produces D from B, and my final goal is to produce C and D. I wrote the following makefile: .PHONY: all all: C D C: A Y A D: B Z B A B: X This makefile seems to reflect all dependencies, as it should... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: ybelenky
2 Replies

5. Linux

Set -n doesn't stop executing

When I do "set -n" or "set -o noexec" the shell doesn't do what it sould. Infact if I check: $: set -o .... noexec off .... f ...instead I can set normally the other option. Who Knows what could be up? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: flaviofachin
2 Replies
XSLT_SET_LOG(3) 							 1							   XSLT_SET_LOG(3)

xslt_set_log - Set the log file to write log messages to

SYNOPSIS
void xslt_set_log (resource $xh, [mixed $log]) DESCRIPTION
This function allows you to set the file in which you want XSLT log messages to, XSLT log messages are different than error messages, in that log messages are not actually error messages but rather messages related to the state of the XSLT processor. They are useful for debugging XSLT, when something goes wrong. By default logging is disabled, in order to enable logging you must first call xslt_set_log(3) with a boolean parameter which enables log- ging, then if you want to set the log file to debug to, you must then pass it a string containing the filename. PARAMETERS
o $ xh -The XSLT processor link identifier, created with xslt_create(3). o $log - This parameter is either a boolean value which toggles logging on and off, or a string containing the logfile in which log errors too. RETURN VALUES
No value is returned. NOTES
Note Please note that file:// is needed in front of the path when using Windows. EXAMPLES
Example #1 Using the XSLT Logging features <?php $xh = xslt_create(); xslt_set_log($xh, true); xslt_set_log($xh, getcwd() . '/myfile.log'); $result = xslt_process($xh, 'dog.xml', 'pets.xsl'); echo $result; xslt_free($xh); ?> PHP Documentation Group XSLT_SET_LOG(3)