Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers firewall errors with appache 2.0 Post 61163 by Shifty on Sunday 30th of January 2005 04:01:46 PM
Old 01-30-2005
Java

thanks for your help, i have tried all kinds of things since my last post, and made no real head way. I tried the localhost connection and all i got was an error statng that my connection was the error "connection was refused when attempting to connect to localhost". I am using a fedoracore 2 linux distro. but how do i post my . conf file?

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Cybersecurity

What Firewall do you use?

Just out of curiosity, I see a lot of people here use Linux IPTables as their firewall. Anyone here use something else like OpenBSD PF or *BSD IPF, IPFW? I'm quite fond of OpenBSD and their Packet Filters. I find their syntax much easier to manage and from my personal experience, I find them... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: tarballed
5 Replies

2. Cybersecurity

Looking Out from Behind a Firewall

Would it be possible to restrict access to internet pages in the following way? A machine: IP = 128.1.17.123 Only pages from domains of the type "go.jp" and "ne.jp" are viewable. All others are not viewable or only partly viewable. B machine: IP = 128.1.17.146 Regardless of the domain... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: mntamago
4 Replies

3. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Adapter Errors and Link Errors

$ errpt | more IDENTIFIER TIMESTAMP T C RESOURCE_NAME DESCRIPTION 3074FEB7 0802050205 T H fscsi1 ADAPTER ERROR B8113DD1 0802050205 T H fcs1 LINK ERROR B8113DD1 0802050205 T H fcs1 LINK ERROR 3074FEB7 0802050205 T H fscsi0 ADAPTER ERROR B8113DD1 ... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: mcastill66
0 Replies

4. AIX

Adapter Errors and Link Errors

$ errpt | more IDENTIFIER TIMESTAMP T C RESOURCE_NAME DESCRIPTION 3074FEB7 0802050205 T H fscsi1 ADAPTER ERROR B8113DD1 0802050205 T H fcs1 LINK ERROR B8113DD1 0802050205 T H fcs1 LINK ERROR 3074FEB7 0802050205 T H fscsi0 ADAPTER ERROR B8113DD1 ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: mcastill66
2 Replies

5. Solaris

appache server installation

hi , I am trying to install appache 2 on solaris 9 over SPARC . i have configured the server , run make and make install . but when i try to start the appachectl it is giving me an error. it says that : "ld.so.1: /usr/local/apache2/bin/httpd: fatal: libgcc_s.so.1: open failed: No such file... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: ppass
9 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Major OS errors/Bash errors help!!!!

Hi all, dummy here.... I have major errors on entering the shell. On login I get: -bash: dircolors: command not found -bash: tr: command not found -bash: fgrep: command not found -bash: grep: command not found -bash: grep: command not found -bash: id: command not found -bash: [: =: unary... (12 Replies)
Discussion started by: wcmmlynn
12 Replies

7. AIX

Firewall

:b:Hi,, How do configure firewall in aix.. similar to linux iptable. Rgards, k.sumathi. (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: sumathi.k
3 Replies

8. SuSE

Firewall

Is there a command line interface to the firewall? (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: jgt
4 Replies

9. Linux

Firewall?

Dear All I have put my windows machine behind my centos firewall server with just one NIC. At now, the windows machine can ping 192.9.9.3 but cannot resolve valid url (like www.google.com). I have set DNS for it as well. Can you please let me know what is the missing step? Thank you (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: hadimotamedi
6 Replies
PG_TTY(3)																 PG_TTY(3)

pg_tty - Return the TTY name associated with the connection

SYNOPSIS
string pg_tty ([resource $connection]) DESCRIPTION
pg_tty(3) returns the TTY name that server side debugging output is sent to on the given PostgreSQL $connection resource. Note pg_tty(3) is obsolete, since the server no longer pays attention to the TTY setting, but the function remains for backwards compati- bility. PARAMETERS
o $connection - PostgreSQL database connection resource. When $connection is not present, the default connection is used. The default connection is the last connection made by pg_connect(3) or pg_pconnect(3). RETURN VALUES
A string containing the debug TTY of the $connection, or FALSE on error. EXAMPLES
Example #1 pg_tty(3) example <?php $pgsql_conn = pg_connect("dbname=mark host=localhost"); if ($pgsql_conn) { print "Server debug TTY is: " . pg_tty($pgsql_conn) . "<br/> "; } else { print pg_last_error($pgsql_conn); exit; } ?> PHP Documentation Group PG_TTY(3)