Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers Backup is giving me input/output error Post 61105 by JPigford on Friday 28th of January 2005 10:57:17 AM
Old 01-28-2005
/mnt/backup is a seperate NAS backup disk provided by my dedicated server provider.

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Giving input through script

Script 1.ksh ========= /home/adw/a.ksh << ** a b Script 1.ksh is working fine even without ending "**" Script 2.ksh ========= if then /home/adw/a.ksh << ** a b fi But the script 2.ksh is giving error "syntax error : `<<' unmatched". Is it bcoz of fi. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: radhika03
1 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Giving input to a c++ file

My C++ program creates a nxn matrix with given value. For e.g if the input is 10 it will creates a matrix of 10x10 now what i want is the script should run program and give input values in a variation of 1000. Say first matrix of 1000 then 2000 , 3000 ..... 10000. I tried using for loop but unable... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: tonyaim83
2 Replies

3. AIX

v3fshelper: There is an input or output error

Hello, I encountered a never-seen-before error message soon after the extension of a file system on an AIX 5.2: $ sudo chfs -a size=+1G /filesystemtest v3fshelper: /dev/lvfilesystemtest: There is an input or output error. No error reported by errpt, file system correctly extended. Can... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: padawan75
2 Replies

4. Solaris

PZ help :configure: error: cannot find output from flex; giving up

While installing amanda server,i got the following error ## checking lex output file root... configure: error: cannot find output from flex; giving up. when i execute # which lex i got /usr/ccs/bin/lex setting the pathg does not work too After this i tried intalling flex in my /opt... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: bullet350
0 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

AWK command giving wrong input

Hi all, I have a problem with qwk command. i have to check process status and for that i am using command prstat -mvL 1 1 and it gives me the entire output but when i use this command with awk like this: prstat -mvL 1 1 | awk -F" " '{print $1,$15}' to get first and 15th arguments. ... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: usha rao
3 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Standard error output to Pipe input - solved

Hi, I want to check a particular word is in standard error output or not. Can I acheive it in single command? For example, Delete file_name 2>error.log cat error.log Output: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX Successfully deleted XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX where delete is... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: poova
2 Replies

7. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

How to remove/prevent Input/output error

Hi I have a new hdd installed ,and sometimes if i start a session or ftp download while downloading sometimes it creates a ./filename.type Input/output errorso in that case i can-not overwrite ,rename ,remove ,or place a file with the same name on that dir. How to prevent this and is there... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: brain!ac
3 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Giving Input in a script

Hi, I am a newbie to scripting. I want to know something..Is there any way that I can do this? Here is the thing.. there are so many printer queues in which i need to change a certain option.. am using the hppi utility and i need to modify the printer configuration individually going to each... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: aksijain
3 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

giving input without manual intervention

Hi all, I am looking for a specific requirement. I am trying to create a wrapper over a set of shell scripts. Some shell scripts wait for user inputs. These inputs may not be same format. And will be spread across multiple files. In short a set of scripts are going to be run on another set... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: krk1729
1 Replies

10. Red Hat

Input/output error

Hi issue with red hat and san. I had a LUN shared to me from an oracle storage I am able to see it and the size. ~]# multipath -ll mpathe (3600144f0e984617b00005b466bd70014) dm-3 SUN,ZFS Storage 7430 size=10T features='0' hwhandler='0' wp=rw |-+- policy='round-robin 0' prio=1... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: goya
0 Replies
RADWHO(1)							 FreeRADIUS Daemon							 RADWHO(1)

NAME
radwho - show online users SYNOPSIS
radwho [-c] [-d raddb_directory] [-f] [-i] [-n] [-N nas_ip_address] [-p] [-P nas_port] [-r] [-R] [-s] [-S] [-u user] [-U user] [-Z] DESCRIPTION
The FreeRADIUS server can be configured to maintain an active session database in a file called radutmp. This utility shows the content of that session database. OPTIONS
-c Shows caller ID (if available) instead of the full name. -d raddb_directory The directory that contains the RADIUS configuration files. Defaults to /etc/raddb. -f Behave as the 'fingerd' daemon - waits for one line of input, then prints the output with lines terminated. -i Shows the session ID instead of the full name. -n Normally radwho looks up the username in the systems password file, and shows the full username as well. The -n flags prevents this. -N nas_ip_address Show only those entries which match the given NAS IP address. -p Adds an extra column for the port type - I for ISDN, A for Analog. -P nas_port Show only those entries which match the given NAS port. -r Outputs all data in raw format - no headers, no formatting, fields are comma-separated. -R Output all data in RADIUS attribute format. All fields are printed. -s Show full name. -S Hide shell users. Doesn't show the entries for users that do not have a SLIP or PPP session. -u user Show only those entries which match the given username (case insensitive). -U user Show only those entries which match the given username (case sensitive). -Z When combined with -R, prints out the contents of an Accounting-Request packet which can be passed to radclient, in order to "zap" that users session from radutmp. For example, $ radwho -ZRN 10.0.0.1 | radclient -f - radius.example.net acct testing123 will result in all an Accounting-Request packet being sent to the RADIUS server, which tells the server that the NAS rebooted. i.e. It "zaps" all of the users on that NAS. To "zap" one user, specifiy NAS, username, and NAS port: $ radwho -ZRN 10.0.0.1 -u user -P 10 | radclient -f - radius.example.net acct testing123 Other combinations are also possible. SEE ALSO
radiusd(8), radclient(1), radiusd.conf(5). AUTHOR
Miquel van Smoorenburg, miquels@cistron.nl. 7 April 2005 RADWHO(1)