Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers Processor Affinity on Redhat AS3 Post 60985 by zazzybob on Wednesday 26th of January 2005 04:32:04 PM
Old 01-26-2005
Looks like you might need patches to the kernel (if it's 2.4.x).

See this thread over at redhat.com.

Cheers
ZB

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Linux

XDMCP Redaht As3

hello all, I was wondering if anyone had setup XDMCP client and server on thier Rehat AS3. I remember that it redhat 9 you just needed to enable XDMCP. Then you would get the chooser and enable you to connect to another X server. I was looking at this and reconfigure the xdm-config file, but... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: larryase
0 Replies

2. Programming

send and recv ARP package in AS3.0

In attachment, is the code to test IP by ARP proxy. I always use it to test a IP already existing in my cluster. Usage: arp_func eth0 192.168.1.1 Enviroment: IA64, RedHat AS3.0, 2.4.21-15.EL, gcc-3.2.3-34, "gcc -o arp_func arp_func.c" When the code below added before... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: lameryang
0 Replies

3. AIX

LPAR processor/virtual processor settings

Question is on setting of Physical and Virtual processors for LPARs to make proper use of virtualization capabilities. Environment is a 8-way p570 with 4 LPARs. lparVIO1 and lparVIO2: AIX 5300-04-01 Mode/Type= Shared-SMT/Capped Minimum Processors= 0.10 Desired Processors= 0.50 Maximum... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: guttew
1 Replies

4. Red Hat

RHEL(AS3)-Upd(5):System Cannot boot ....

Hi, After a reboot, One of My Proliant Machine DL380 could not load the O/S. Raid 1+0 was configured. Some Gathered Facts: During Boot from System Rescue, the following message appears "You don't have any linux partitions.Press return to get a shell. The system will reboot... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Muhammad Ahmad
1 Replies

5. AIX

Processor and processor core

Guys... Hows it going??? I have been going through the hardware spec of IBM system p systems.. and here i am confused for IBM Power 520 Express it says Processor cores: One, two or four 64-bit 4.2 GHz POWER6 with AltiVec™ SIMD and Hardware Decimal Floating-Point acceleration ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: balaji_prk
1 Replies

6. Solaris

Increase processs priority and affinity in Solaris

I want to know how can in Solaris i can: >Set Process priority to maximum >Set Process Affinity. Linke in windows task manager we can set process priority to following levels: Low, Below Normal,Normal , Above Normal , High , Realtime And we can set process affinity to run on all processors.... (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: mr_os
10 Replies

7. Programming

Set Processor Affinity to group of cores

Hi on multi-core system - I know I can set each process to run on specific core (Processor Affinity). If I want to set process (which contains several threads) to run on group of core, how can I do it ? For example: If we have 8 core, and two process each process contain 4 threads. And I... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: laro1983
2 Replies

8. Red Hat

Linux Red Hat AS3 Network card is not detecting ...

Dear Expert, I 've installed Redhat linux AS3, My machine having Inbuild network card (Intel(R) 82566DM-2 Gigabit Network Connection). I've downloaded e1000e-2.3.2 from Intel site, but its not working for my machine. I'm unable to configure the Network. ifconfig eth0 xx.xx.xx.xx netmask... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Mohammed Faiz
0 Replies
RPMSPEC(8)						      System Manager's Manual							RPMSPEC(8)

NAME
rpmspec - RPM Spec Tool SYNOPSIS
QUERYING SPEC FILES: rpmspec {-q|--query} [select-options] [query-options] SPEC_FILE ... select-options [--rpms] [--srpms] query-options [--qf,--queryformat QUERYFMT] [--target TARGET_PLATFORM] QUERY OPTIONS The general form of an rpm spec query command is rpm {-q|--query} [select-options] [query-options] You may specify the format that the information should be printed in. To do this, you use the --qf|--queryformat QUERYFMT option, followed by the QUERYFMT format string. See rpm(8) for details. SELECT OPTIONS --rpms Operate on the binary package header(s). --srpm Operate on the source package header(s). SEE ALSO
popt(3), rpm(8), rpmdb(8), rpmkeys(8), rpmsign(8), rpm2cpio(8), rpmbuild(8), rpmspec --help - as rpm supports customizing the options via popt aliases it's impossible to guarantee that what's described in the manual matches what's available. http://www.rpm.org/ <URL:http://www.rpm.org/> AUTHORS
Marc Ewing <marc@redhat.com> Jeff Johnson <jbj@redhat.com> Erik Troan <ewt@redhat.com> Panu Matilainen <pmatilai@redhat.com> Red Hat, Inc 29 October 2010 RPMSPEC(8)