Sponsored Content
Top Forums Programming Joining multicast group on IPADDR_ANY - which interface? Post 60668 by AlexI on Thursday 20th of January 2005 09:22:36 AM
Old 01-20-2005
Thanks for the reply Neo,

would you mind going into some more detail on this? I'm just not that familiar with networking issues...

Alex.

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. HP-UX

How to multicast on different IP network

Hi, there On HP-UX, I want to multicast packets on two different IP network repectively. The two NIC are configured with two different IP. The routes are added with one default and one net for each IP . The multisender programs bind their own local IP, multireceiver programs add the... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Frank2004
0 Replies

2. Linux

How to multicast on different IP network

On Linux, I have configured two different IP address for two network device eth0 ,eth1 , in my program, I want to multicast differently on these two network, I know it must add route for single network and I try to config another route for second network,but it can not work correctly, how to config... (0 Replies)
0 Replies

3. Solaris

multicast config

On SUN Solaris 10, if I want to multicast packets between nodes, whether it must config the multicast IP from OS, if yes, how to do it? (0 Replies)
0 Replies

4. Solaris

Reboot, System is Frozen at setting interface for multicast HELP

I'm not an advanced user by any strech, that being said here is my problem: I ran "reboot" on a sun blade 2500 When loading up it runs through the usual routine, checking disks, filesystems and then it locks up after the following message: ***** starting rpc services: rpcbind... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: eyukins
6 Replies

5. Solaris

Command line Interface or GUI Interface not shown on solaris

Dear all, I am a newbie in solaris and I need your advice. I have a Solaris version 5.9 installed on Sunfire V240. I am able to ssh the machine from putty remotely. My problem is that I cannot see the display from KVM switch I have connected to it. I need also to be able to see the GUI... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: mbouster
2 Replies

6. SCO

Change SCO - GUI or Desktop interface to DOS based interface

Hi all I have installed a demo version of SCO OpenServer 5.0.2, I finally found it is Desktop Interface, I would like to know how to change its interface to dos based interface? If you have any ideas, please tell me then. Thank you (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: TinhNhi
2 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Joining multi-line output to a single line in a group

Hi, My Oracle query is returing below o/p ---------------------------------------------------------- Ins trnas value a lkp1 x a lkp1 y b lkp1 a b lkp2 x b lkp2 y ... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: gvk25
7 Replies

8. IP Networking

Multicast IP address

Hi please help, theoretically I',m interested in starting a streaming service using multicast IP service. I'd like to know how do I get an IP address that I can send my data too? (please don't just point me too Internet Assigned Numbers Authority as ive been there and it just seem to state... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: fishman2001
1 Replies
xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma(3)					   XCB Requests 				       xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma(3)

NAME
xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma - SYNOPSIS
#include <xcb/randr.h> Request function xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma_cookie_t xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma(xcb_connection_t *conn, xcb_randr_crtc_t crtc); Reply datastructure typedef struct xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma_reply_t { uint8_t response_type; uint8_t pad0; uint16_t sequence; uint32_t length; uint16_t size; uint8_t pad1[22]; } xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma_reply_t; Reply function xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma_reply_t *xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma_reply(xcb_connection_t *conn, xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma_cookie_t cookie, xcb_generic_error_t **e); Reply accessors uint16_t *xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma_red(const xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma_request_t *reply); int xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma_red_length(const xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma_reply_t *reply); xcb_generic_iterator_t xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma_red_end(const xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma_reply_t *reply); uint16_t *xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma_green(const xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma_request_t *reply); int xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma_green_length(const xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma_reply_t *reply); xcb_generic_iterator_t xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma_green_end(const xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma_reply_t *reply); uint16_t *xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma_blue(const xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma_request_t *reply); int xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma_blue_length(const xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma_reply_t *reply); xcb_generic_iterator_t xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma_blue_end(const xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma_reply_t *reply); REQUEST ARGUMENTS
conn The XCB connection to X11. crtc TODO: NOT YET DOCUMENTED. REPLY FIELDS
response_type The type of this reply, in this case XCB_RANDR_GET_CRTC_GAMMA. This field is also present in the xcb_generic_reply_t and can be used to tell replies apart from each other. sequence The sequence number of the last request processed by the X11 server. length The length of the reply, in words (a word is 4 bytes). size TODO: NOT YET DOCUMENTED. DESCRIPTION
RETURN VALUE
Returns an xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma_cookie_t. Errors have to be handled when calling the reply function xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma_reply. If you want to handle errors in the event loop instead, use xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma_unchecked. See xcb-requests(3) for details. ERRORS
This request does never generate any errors. SEE ALSO
AUTHOR
Generated from randr.xml. Contact xcb@lists.freedesktop.org for corrections and improvements. XCB
2014-06-10 xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma(3)