Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Subversion
Operating Systems Linux Subversion Post 60528 by ECBROWN on Tuesday 18th of January 2005 11:22:17 AM
Old 01-18-2005
Thanks, Locust. When you get a chance, I'd like to what you specifically didn't like.

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

Looking for a subversion GUI for Solaris 9

If available. Didn't see any on the tigris website. Don't have the programming experience to create one. Any third party software would do, too. Client isn't command line friendly. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ECBROWN
1 Replies

2. HP-UX

Binaries/Depot for Subversion 1.4.3 for HP/UX 11.11

Could anyone help me out by providing binaries/depot for subversion 1.4.3? The hpux version is: HP-UX myhappybox B.11.11 U 9000/800 I am having trouble compiling the sources for hpux, the provided dependancies are extracted, but it continually falls over. We have previously had svn... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: spud
3 Replies

3. Linux

KDevelop And Subversion

Hi How I Can Configure KDevelop to Use A Subversion on Local Network System. When I Want to Create New Project, I See A Error With This Message: "Fail to create project directories on repository" What is My Problem??? Help Me Please!!! My KDevelop Version is: 3.0.5 My Subversion is: 1.5.0 ... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: hotjava
0 Replies

4. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Problem with Subversion SVN

Hi, I am trtying to install SVN server with Apache. I have already configured apache with SVN modulesh and the same can be seen in the modules directory. -rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 34740 Jul 3 13:43 mod_authz_svn.so -rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 385133 Jul 3 13:43 mod_dav_svn.so now the... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Siddheshk
1 Replies

5. Web Development

About Apache Subversion

Hi all, I have a trouble with this, the web server include a website and also config as apache subversion, this server crashed and i moved the HDD to another machine, i started all the services and the subversion worked fine, but when i access to the website, this message appear A username and... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: kidzer0
0 Replies
UUID_COMPARE(3) 						    Libuuid API 						   UUID_COMPARE(3)

NAME
uuid_compare - compare whether two UUIDs are the same SYNOPSIS
#include <uuid/uuid.h> int uuid_compare(uuid_t uu1, uuid_t uu2) DESCRIPTION
The uuid_compare function compares the two supplied uuid variables uu1 and uu2 to each other. RETURN VALUE
Returns an integer less than, equal to, or greater than zero if uu1 is found, respectively, to be lexigraphically less than, equal, or greater than uu2. AUTHOR
Theodore Y. Ts'o AVAILABILITY
libuuid is part of the util-linux package since version 2.15.1 and is available from ftp://ftp.kernel.org/pub/linux/utils/util-linux/. SEE ALSO
uuid(3), uuid_clear(3), uuid_copy(3), uuid_generate(3), uuid_is_null(3), uuid_parse(3), uuid_unparse(3) util-linux May 2009 UUID_COMPARE(3)